Has M ever performed...

mdna2015

Really wasn't sure where to post this but wondering if anyone could tell me,

Has Madonna ever performed the following live? :

Inside Of Me

Forbidden Love

(you could pretty much say most of the BS album)

Thief Of Hearts (I love this one!!!)

Thank you in advance. I know there was not a tour for the Bedtime Stories album but there's some great tracks on there!

i've heard Forbidden Love today on the radio while driving in the taxi. but it was COAD version :) 

m should include more unplayed oldies, it is really boring with music, rol (which i love) but it is sooo boring anymore, la isle etc, it is so milked that in no matter which shape or form it is just silly, so many other none singles that are so strong, we need them on this tour, like Addicted etc. ok ok will shut up :P

Remember the stories about her scrapping I'll Remember/Rain from the DWT? Interestingly enough this is 100% accurate as there are genuine audio files for that she even rehearsed it.... God if only ! can you imagine these live on that tour?

I would like to see and hear Sky Fits Heaven rare Forest performance.

edit:

could it be she only performed frozen?

http://www.mtv.com/news/151703/madonna-performs-at-rainforest-benefit/

dd she performed Sky Fits Heaven somewhere? (besides DWT lip-sync?) 

She performed at the Roxy on February 14 1998, she sang Sky Fits Heaven, Shanti, and Ray of Light :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

there's an app that can download your memories, don;t put all the sexy stuff, just forward to roxy please. please upload it to zippieshare or somewhere.

I was at the Roxy that night for that performance and I I remember I looked around and I couldn't see any video cameras anywhere so I don't think it was videotaped.