It's been a year and a half she hides her butt

Redha DBL

I think if she were really self-conscious about her butt nowadays, she wouldn’t have allowed those ice bath videos on her Instagram account during the Madame X Tour.

She doesn’t show her ass exactly in them, but she’s also not exactly going out of her way to cover up that area of her body...

1CF6EBDF-7FA2-4E1A-8D3E-5F7E12E1FD1A.png

3 hours ago, devilpray said:

I'm not going to read your dumb misogynistic opinions but her costumes or hair style CLEARLY isn't the same as her BODY. I can't believe I actually have to write this. 

Those pads or implants are not her body ! She wasn't born with it ! It's an outside element she put on ! Just like color contact lenses, grills etc...

3 hours ago, ludowillo said:

I think if she were really self-conscious about her butt nowadays, she wouldn’t have allowed those ice bath videos on her Instagram account during the Madame X Tour.

She doesn’t show her ass exactly in them, but she’s also not exactly going out of her way to cover up that area of her body...

Lol wow this is the most we have seen of her but in almost  two years ! Just the side of her leg ! I do not see a but on this pic.

4 hours ago, Alibaba said:

As Madonna has been telling us for the entirety of her career, you don't need permission from anyone else to discuss anything. You just have to be willing to navigate the fallout of having those opposed to what you express come at you with inappropriate, disproportionate, highly weaponized responses. I think it is absolutely pathetic that there is a minority of angry people who spend their lives thinking of how everything affects their personal sensitivity, and I am fiercely opposed to the concept of freedoms being curbed in order to not upset anyone. We have a semblance of freedom, but most have no idea how to nurture it and own it in the digital era. Freedom of expression on a Madonna forum seems intuitively guaranteed, but that's absolutely not the case, and never has been. There are people who become antagonistic and get personal in their attacks because of a lack of self-awareness and self-examination. These people, like the rest of us, will go through the necessary adjustments to their egos that are required in order to keep growing spiritually, and this usually happens through being challenged by circumstances and people who are more assured in their perspectives, and have learned "quiet boundaries". There are also plenty of people who would contribute far more on forums if there was less of this type of toxicity, which is essentially just bullying. The only way to combat it is to stay true to what interests you, and defend your right to express whatever you want without getting personal. It might not feel great to be insulted in the process, but when you don't retaliate your point has far more resonance. 

Madonna's ass does seem to have caused her far more trouble than she anticipated. One might even question if it has anything to do with any of her injuries, but let me be clear in saying so that I am neither a doctor nor do I have any personal insight into her health, her body or her personal philosophy regarding such matters. I am free to speculate, however, that the Olympian athleticism she dedicated her life to in order to be able to put on the monumental tours she has throughout the decades (each of which tells an epic tale of the journey from darkness to light) has taken its toll on her body in recent years, and as a visual artist and performer she has a very different idea of self-maintenance, self-preservation and self-enhancement to the majority of people. It would be impossible to see life through the exceptional lens that Madonna has access to, and so I personally try to step back and find less judgement in myself of the things that make me uncomfortable about her choices. In doing so, I am able to give her the fullness of the empowerment she deserves in order to be the architect of her vision, whatever that may be and no matter how different that might be from my own perspective. She is 61! As she stated in the NY Times piece 'Madonna at 60', when that ridiculous journalist squandered her opportunity to gain real insight into her subject by instead making it entirely about herself, "What is the truth? Your truth when you're 18 is not going to be your truth when you're 28 or when you're 38. Life is not black and white. It's gray, and one minute you're going to feel so strongly and believe in something so strongly, and then maybe you won't in five years."

Imagine how many times her mind has changed over the years about any number of things in order to evolve into the person she is today! It's precisely because of this that she keeps going in spite of what is said about her. I aim to live by the same values, and I always aim to respect and gain a deeper understanding of what makes Madonna tick...because in some ways, she is telling me how things can be for the rest of us when we mature. Being a Madonna fan really is more rewarding when we try to understand her philosophy, even when it leads to a big fake ass. I don't think anyone can really criticize Madonna without having stepped in her shoes. I don't think anyone can understand her perspective until they have reached her age. Imagine how extraordinary Madonna's drive must be to have been putting on masks for decades for the sake of artistic expression. Most people would have reached 35 and become too self-aware, and then disappeared in fear of losing themselves. Madonna is absolutely unique in every way.

That was a very interesting read, and another brilliant exemple of a human being be able to express himself on a topic with brightness and calm. I love your conception of freedom, it's very inspiring. Btw i love your nickname (it's funny because only yesterday i was thinkin of using the nickname Alibaba to create a new instagram account !)

21 hours ago, Thecutefox said:

Guys let's try not to be aggressive.

I was hope was padding :( but after I went to 9x Madame X Tour the implant is real, all costumes on the tour was designer to hide her bum, she very rare give her back actually only one time in Human Nature but is dark and many times she have that white thing cover up. The guitar in American Life was only use to cover her bum. And I feel sorry for here fall in this, that woman need a big bum, because she is beautiful and strong woman and I believe this cold be the reason of here injury.       

I only saw the Madame X tour once and thought the same that the costumes were designed to make it less noticeable

Doesn't she dance wearing pants in the God Control video too ?

I'm not sure how I feel about this so-called butt implants and about the drama about it either, although I totally care, and I understand talking about it completely.

I always thought she had a great body, I didn't understand the first time we saw it in NY...

I don't like it if she really did it, but in my experience I must say I don't really mind either, it didn't strike me live that she was not confortable with her body, except for some dance routine, and I think it was her injury.

I guess time will tell us more about the whole thing. What she exactely did and whether she's happy or not with it if she did.

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed that she did that to her butt because she was always the one saying that we are who we are and we do not have to be ashamed or let people ashaming us. Strong ideas.  Strong words.

But, at the end, I really do not care about her butt, what she is doing to her face, or her veiny hands. The most important is that she likes how she is. Then, my opinion does not matter.

I love her for her music, for her lyrics. What she wants to do in her private life does not concern me.

On 5/6/2020 at 1:42 AM, TonyMontana said:

Wait... some people still believe she put some stuff in her trousers for almost two years ? Come on...

Obviously the fat soccer mom gained weight for a reason. Remember the Regis and Kelly show were she called herself after that name and had that belly ?! Shortly after she didn't have a belly at all but she had those new huge ass cheeks. They obviously took the fat from her belly to put ot in her ass cheeks. That's how they do it nowadays. That is the most demanded plastic procedure right now in the world.

This is not padding on this pic, you can clearly see on the sides those unnatural curves she never had

madonna-underwear-selfie-c1e2.jpg.fef4229843d0c40989c14fe7f3eea189.jpg

And her not showing ot because people don't like i don't know if we're talking about Madonna here ? Cause the Madonna i know would do just the opposite. She would show it till people throw up and accept it, just like the grills.

what an eye you have!

On 5/6/2020 at 10:21 PM, ludowillo said:

what happened to her leg?

49 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

She reads my thread ! That cannot be a coincidence !!!! Almost two years she clearly hides it and a few days after i create that discussion she reveals it full force ! No way that is a coincidence !

that's what i was thinking LOL  or someone of her team is. Years without showing it and now...