It's been a year and a half she hides her butt

Redha DBL

It was not the first time that we coulnd't see her butt  for a long time (mid 1990's to american life era if I'm not wrong).

I don't think that showing her butt was appropriate with Madame X / Madame X Tour concepts even though Madame X is a prostitute. Or maybe in a Faz Gostoso video ahah.

I think that if she doesn't like her butt like that, she'll do something  to improve it (she hadn't have the time before the release of Madame X and of course before the tour).

If she likes it, so it's perfect to me (she was not afraid of showing it on instagram after all).

40 minutes ago, madenis said:

It was not the first time that we coulnd't see her butt  for a long time (mid 1990's to american life era if I'm not wrong).

You didn't get the thread. It's not about showing her bare ass, it's about simply wearing pants. The thread was about how she wore clothes to hide her butt, even just the shape of it. It was absolutely not the case between 1995 and 2003. Anyway she read the thread and decided it was time to show it to the world so let's celebrate !

13 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

You didn't get the thread. It's not about showing her bare ass, it's about simply wearing pants. The thread was about how she wore clothes to hide her butt, even just the shape of it. It was absolutely not the case between 1995 and 2003. Anyway she read the thread and decided it was time to show it to the world so let's celebrate !

We could see the shape of her butt when she was wearing shorts (Gay pride, Graham Norton for instance) or when she wore a pencil skirt in Medellin. We could also see her ass (her Madame X tour blue dress is transparent and so is her eurovision outfit). I agree that it's less than what we are familiar but still her butt was not far away LOL

maybe next era we wil have a mamboconda and we could continue to celebrate her butt black and white wink GIF

4 hours ago, Mister_Pop said:

Seeing this, I wonder how can one be 100% sure she's done something on it. It sures is bigger but it just looks bigger and bigger but it's not that ugly like many seem to think, is it ?  Could it be her natural butt evolution ?

i still think this is a silly topic. but yeah, her ass looked considerably bigger back in the 2012, and it looks pretty much the same now. looks pretty great for a 61 year old.  personally, i think she just gain weight in her mid section and butt as most older people do. i dont believe she was hiding her ass either.  besides shes showing it off in a recent pic and it looks very much like the 2012 pic above. she just wore tighter outfits to make it look even bigger. 

On 5/14/2020 at 6:49 PM, Gilbert said:

i still think this is a silly topic. but yeah, her ass looked considerably bigger back in the 2012, and it looks pretty much the same now. looks pretty great for a 61 year old.  personally, i think she just gain weight in her mid section and butt as most older people do. i dont believe she was hiding her ass either.  besides shes showing it off in a recent pic and it looks very much like the 2012 pic above. she just wore tighter outfits to make it look even bigger. 

Agreed, bodies change with age and that part of her body doesn’t look any more different than I’d expect from a combination of ageing and gaining a bit of weight during downtime.

I also think it’s a silly topic, and to be honest I regret ever commenting on this thread in the first place because now I keep getting notifications and can’t seem to stop them despite apparently changing the settings for my account! :suffer:

1 hour ago, ludowillo said:

Agreed, bodies change with age and that part of her body doesn’t look 
I also think it’s a silly topic, and to be honest I regret ever commenting on this thread in the first place because now I keep getting notifications and can’t seem to stop them despite apparently changing the settings for my account! :suffer:

Go to the bottom of the comments in this post  and click where it says "unfollow" which will then stop the notifications(hopefully). 

1 hour ago, ludowillo said:

Agreed, bodies change with age and that part of her body doesn’t look any more different than I’d expect from a combination of ageing and gaining a bit of weight during downtime.

well we know some fans like to point out the negative more than the positive.

We all love Madonna here. But she has made a business beyond the music and the artistry. From ‘Sex’* to MDNASkin it has also been about sex-appeal and physical beauty. As we as fans only supposed to have an opinion about some parts but not others of her persona? Wouldn’t that be a double standard? “Buy my beauty line but please don’t comment on my appearance?” Okaaaaaaay

*she has admitted Sex was less about pushing people’s buttons and more about flaunting her own ego.