It's been a year and a half she hides her butt

Redha DBL

Do you realise that's it's been a year and a half we didn't see M wearing trousers publicly at all ? Since the day she premiered her butt implants at the LGBT New year stuff in 2019 she never ever showed her ass again, it's a year and a half she hides it behind long skirts and dresses (or a long coat if she wears trousers at the airport for exemple).

32 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Probably because of all the shit her fans and the GP gave her, laughing at it.

Hmmm it seems she's not happy about the result too. Almost everyone hated her grills and she kept on using them even more. I think if she loved her new butt she would display it as much as possible, especially on stage and in her videos. She used to show it all the time, even at the Met gala... since she obviously had work done she hides it. She never wore long skirts for almost two years in her life. Now all of her costumes are made to hide it.

Wait... some people still believe she put some stuff in her trousers for almost two years ? Come on...

Obviously the fat soccer mom gained weight for a reason. Remember the Regis and Kelly show were she called herself after that name and had that belly ?! Shortly after she didn't have a belly at all but she had those new huge ass cheeks. They obviously took the fat from her belly to put ot in her ass cheeks. That's how they do it nowadays. That is the most demanded plastic procedure right now in the world.

This is not padding on this pic, you can clearly see on the sides those unnatural curves she never had

madonna-underwear-selfie-c1e2.jpg.fef4229843d0c40989c14fe7f3eea189.jpg

And her not showing ot because people don't like i don't know if we're talking about Madonna here ? Cause the Madonna i know would do just the opposite. She would show it till people throw up and accept it, just like the grills.

51 minutes ago, devilpray said:

Why do you care? It's her fucking body. If she likes it or not or wants to show it or not it's her problem. Just because we like her music and we care for her doesn't mean we have any business discussing her body and the choices she makes with it. It's 2020 people.

Yes i care. 

2 minutes ago, devilpray said:

Why? You shouldn't, she isn't harming anyone and isn't harming herself either. 

Lol why should't it ? Because you don't ? It is not a choice. You do to chose to be concerned or ro worry about something, it's an emotion, a feeling, not a choice or a decision. Yes i care about her physical appearance. She's my fav artist for most of my life and for i love her appearance as much as her music and as much as her personnality. For me it's a combo of those three factors. Maybe not for you and i respect that. This is not a choice. The visual part is very important for me, maybe because i love drawing and i've been drawing her a million times. She's always been my muse. As soon as single line or shape changes on her body of fave i immediately notice it. I've been drawing her too much i think. I know her face lines and body shapes more than mine !

And actually the purpose of the thread is not to complain or bash her new butt, actually i never said if i like it or not, if i prefer her natural butt or the new one, you didn't hear my trash her, i just notice that she hasn't wear trousers a single time in almost two years. It's really not common, for anybody. She has always use her body to express herself and hiding (cause she' definitely hiding it) her butt for almost two years catch my attention. Exactly at the moment she had that procedure. 

4 minutes ago, madgefan said:

People gave her shit for her veiny hands as well. No doubt she hid them under the gloves for many many years because of the insecurities.

She's human and she hurts. Such big news :coffee:

But her hands it's not something she did on purpose. It came with age and btw she fixed it a couple of years ago. She shows her hands again for a long time.

*rolls eyes*

she didnt get butt implants.  stupid thread to start.  its none of our business.

as @Vogueristamentioned, i think shes been wearing pads. also if youve been to the Madame X tour or seen the pictures shes worn costumes that are pretty short around that region. 

like @devilpraypoints out, shes not hurting anyone even if it was true. shes 61 years old. most 61 year olds usually dont show their ass. but im sure in the near future Madonna will, only to prove you wrong. 

Edited by Gilbert (see edit history)

Her body, her choices, we should respect her decisionas, but the fact is that the implants were not good, but we just can't close our eyes and ignore they're not on her now (sorry) very strange ass. She always had an amazing body  without them and it has nothing to do with weight gain. I feel sorry about her bad decision, but they are there now and that's it, unfortunately, nothing we can do. 

I get the sentiment behind people who don't want to talk about it (and even pretend is not true LOL) saying that it's her body, her rules, but those same people argue about her hairstyles, ponytail X curls, tour costumes, her mole, teeth gap... What's the difference? It's all her choice as well.