Express Yourself TOD audio

Andymad

I might be annoyingly adding to the BAT topics.. but I’m curious about something. 
Obviously the TOD video is fantastic... but the audio makes me think. It seems very vocal prominent- which is not bad. It’s obviously the album vocals. But I’m talking about the music. While the bass is very prominent, the rest that makes the song is absent - except in the trailer of the movie. That one small added chorus in the middle of Express Yourself. No crowd noise... just pure bass, drums, guitar and synths. 
I wonder what they thought when they were doing the mixing for this because truthfully while the video is outstanding... the audio... it’s not that great in comparison to what is actually really is.

im drunk.

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

I might be annoyingly adding to the BAT topics.. but I’m curious about something. 
Obviously the TOD video is fantastic... but the audio makes me think. It seems very vocal prominent- which is not bad. It’s obviously the album vocals. But I’m talking about the music. While the bass is very prominent, the rest that makes the song is absent - except in the trailer of the movie. That one small added chorus in the middle of Express Yourself. No crowd noise... just pure bass, drums, guitar and synths. 
I wonder what they thought when they were doing the mixing for this because truthfully while the video is outstanding... the audio... it’s not that great in comparison to what is actually really is.

im drunk.

Although the work print is poor, it does have the original audio I think. There are a few changes. I think they made it cleaner, almost like a studio recording. 

I know they must have had her re-record her vocals for Keep it Together, although it is pretty close, there are a few changes made vocally that had to have been re-done later