New Photos of Lola!

Voguerista

• 3 months later...
On 5/9/2020 at 8:43 PM, ScottyX said:

her other friend may as well not be wearing a mask it isnt even covering her nose lol and there is obviously no social distancing at that area where the people are in the background

I always hoped Lola would turn out to look like Madonna but she looks like her dad.

I see M a lot around her eyes.

• 1 month later...
Guest DeeperDeeper

I had a dream last night that Lola became pregnant to her boyfriend and got engaged. They told Carlos first and he posted it on his social media accounts. Needless to say M wasn't impressed and ended up not being invited to the wedding and Uncle Christopher took M's place as mother of the bride. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure I'm liking this, but, I love her hair, nails, and makeup. What do you think?

Holy 2000s! Madonna's Daughter Stars in Juicy Couture's New Underwear Campaign

Holy 2000s! Juicy Couture is going back to its roots with an underwear collaboration with affordable underwear brand Parade. Of course, it wouldn't be a true Juicy collab if there weren't any Swarovski crystals involved or the brand's iconic logo visible on the pieces. The supersoft, sustainable underwear features "Juicy" written across the backside of the briefs as well as on the logo waistbands. The collection even comes with a Juicy version of Parade's Instagrammable hair scarf that has "Live Free, Wear Juicy" spray-painted on it. One surprise guest? Madonna's daughter Lourdes Leon, who stars in the campaign images.

In a press release, the two brands gave a little background about why they decided to team up in the most Juicy way ever — in the form of a story: "Once upon a time Parade and Juicy Couture set out to create the ultimate collection for nice girls that like stuff. We were inspired by the revolutionary years of the early 2000s when tracksuits were softer, rises were lower, and there was bling on everything. Together, we designed a collection to celebrate the timelessness of brilliant and daring self-expression. A match made in heaven with thousands of sparkling crystals, glamorous jewel-tone shades, and a little bit of velour, Parade & Juicy Couture lived happily ever after."

You can buy the limited-edition pieces in various types of set boxes, which have fun names like "Dude, Where's My Couture?" and come with a scarf and a little velour pouch inspired by Juicy's infamous tracksuits. Keep reading to get a closer look at the campaign images and shop the affordable pieces.

juicy-coutureLola.jpg

On 12/7/2020 at 3:58 PM, Voguerista said:

Not sure I'm liking this, but, I love her hair, nails, and makeup. What do you think?

Holy 2000s! Madonna's Daughter Stars in Juicy Couture's New Underwear Campaign

Holy 2000s! Juicy Couture is going back to its roots with an underwear collaboration with affordable underwear brand Parade. Of course, it wouldn't be a true Juicy collab if there weren't any Swarovski crystals involved or the brand's iconic logo visible on the pieces. The supersoft, sustainable underwear features "Juicy" written across the backside of the briefs as well as on the logo waistbands. The collection even comes with a Juicy version of Parade's Instagrammable hair scarf that has "Live Free, Wear Juicy" spray-painted on it. One surprise guest? Madonna's daughter Lourdes Leon, who stars in the campaign images.

In a press release, the two brands gave a little background about why they decided to team up in the most Juicy way ever — in the form of a story: "Once upon a time Parade and Juicy Couture set out to create the ultimate collection for nice girls that like stuff. We were inspired by the revolutionary years of the early 2000s when tracksuits were softer, rises were lower, and there was bling on everything. Together, we designed a collection to celebrate the timelessness of brilliant and daring self-expression. A match made in heaven with thousands of sparkling crystals, glamorous jewel-tone shades, and a little bit of velour, Parade & Juicy Couture lived happily ever after."

You can buy the limited-edition pieces in various types of set boxes, which have fun names like "Dude, Where's My Couture?" and come with a scarf and a little velour pouch inspired by Juicy's infamous tracksuits. Keep reading to get a closer look at the campaign images and shop the affordable pieces.

juicy-coutureLola.jpg

it's definitely gonna sell some product ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...