Law Firm for Madonna Confirms Cyberattack

Fabiolous

22 hours ago, Indominus said:

The Lady Gaga files leaked and there are lots of interesting info there (scrapped songs, scrapped collabs, scrapped videos...)

yep. I was reading some of them. Budgets for scrapped videos and album promotion too. I thought mv were more expensive. Madonna said she needed 300k for IDSIF video and Gaga had 130K for one of her 2013 videos.

I feel really bad that all of those Gaga legal files leaked. Nobody should have their privacy invaded like that. Especially since some documents had addresses, phone numbers, emails, SSN (unconfirmed) on it. Sure, you can change your address, phone number and email but you shouldn't have to. Also, if the SSN is actually hers, that's even worse. I hope they don't leak any of M's legal stuff, or anybody else for that matter.

Edited by Nick (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, Nick said:

I feel really bad that all of those Gaga legal files leaked. Nobody should have their privacy invaded like that. Especially since some documents had addresses, phone numbers, emails, SSN (unconfirmed) on it. Sure, you can change your address, phone number and email but you shouldn't have to. Also, if the SSN is actually hers, that's even worse. I hope they don't leak any of M's legal stuff, or anybody else for that matter.

Well it sounds like they are going to. Unless Madonna is able to do something to stop them?

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

It doesn’t sound like the Gaga stuff was damaging anyway. But definitely interesting for fans. Maybe Madonna’s will be the same?

I assume if there is any damaging stuff on Gaga, it will be from the court case brought against her by Rob Fusari, but she had everything from that case sealed. No idea if her lawyers would own copies of any of those court documents, but it was apparently granted due to the possibility of damaging her career, whatever that might mean.

I am sure most of the stuff Madonna's lawyers have is harmless, they might have stuff that makes her look a little bad, but nothing outlandish. 

I have no idea how to work the dark web, it all seems too confusing. It is scary how these things happen and invasion of privacy.

However I have to admit I am nosey to see the tour contract. Only because I read online (so it must be true...!) that she pays her dancers less than they'd earn on a cruise ship, also be nosey to see how much she earns.

As for their social security number, not sure how they could use that (as I am from the UK) but I think it's hard in the UK anyway to use details to hack people. Or maybe because I have such bad credit from my younger days and usually live in my overdraft that anyone who tried to hack me would be declined for everything. :seeno:

The Lady Gaga stuff wasn't damaging at all. The real problem are the e-mail adresses and other private info that leaked there.

-

I do wish Madonna's info regarding albuns only (imagine what we could find out about different track lists, collabs and even planned videos) did leak =S

1 hour ago, Alan Leggate said:

I have no idea how to work the dark web, it all seems too confusing. It is scary how these things happen and invasion of privacy.

However I have to admit I am nosey to see the tour contract. Only because I read online (so it must be true...!) that she pays her dancers less than they'd earn on a cruise ship, also be nosey to see how much she earns.

As for their social security number, not sure how they could use that (as I am from the UK) but I think it's hard in the UK anyway to use details to hack people. Or maybe because I have such bad credit from my younger days and usually live in my overdraft that anyone who tried to hack me would be declined for everything. :seeno:

Does she pay them at all? Surely their contract is with Live Nation and Madonna doesn't sit down and decide people's wages, like she doesn't decided tickets prices

On 5/16/2020 at 5:30 PM, Indominus said:

The Lady Gaga files leaked and there are lots of interesting info there (scrapped songs, scrapped collabs, scrapped videos...)

17 hours ago, DWMG said:

yep. I was reading some of them. Budgets for scrapped videos and album promotion too. I thought mv were more expensive. Madonna said she needed 300k for IDSIF video and Gaga had 130K for one of her 2013 videos.

12 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

Suddenly I want this all to leak... 

11 hours ago, Nick said:

Where do we read this at?

11 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

It doesn’t sound like the Gaga stuff was damaging anyway. But definitely interesting for fans. Maybe Madonna’s will be the same?

Well her SSN was leaked. She is gonna have to go through seeking a new one. They make it nearly impossible. Her number will surely be on the black market now. 

9 hours ago, me1981 said:

I assume if there is any damaging stuff on Gaga, it will be from the court case brought against her by Rob Fusari, but she had everything from that case sealed. No idea if her lawyers would own copies of any of those court documents, but it was apparently granted due to the possibility of damaging her career, whatever that might mean.

I am sure most of the stuff Madonna's lawyers have is harmless, they might have stuff that makes her look a little bad, but nothing outlandish. 

Not much... I can't say what I saw but I heard from other fans that it was mostly things from Born This Way era to A Star Is Born era. I also heard that during the ARTPOP era, her former manager, Troy Carter, had a forced her to do more than that was done.

Since they are her work lawyers i doubt there's something personal in these files. It must be all about her work related contracts. The Madame X tour one was just a regular contract from the firm.

On a funny note here's Madonna at Grubman's wedding in 1991

gettyimages-105600376-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.e324f9acbbea9575b48b651667ade369.jpg

Since Gaga and Madonna have the same entertainment lawyer i was wondering if that's the reason why M did not credit gaga on the MDNA tour dvd & album. And i'm a bit disappointed that no contract between the two surfaced explaining that their "feud" was all arranged by them. But maybe that was just a verbal agreement. :)