Sign in to follow this  
roberMDNA

2016 US vinyl reissues

Hi. Everyone... please i need some help hehhe...any one knows where i can get those reissues now?.. i'm getting some through discogs ebay etc. but i wanna know if there's a shop or something where i could get more?

THAAAANK YOU

Aside from Ebay/discogs, have you googled the barcodes of the releases you're interested in? Just google the barcode of the reissue and you can usually find webshops that might still have stock to sell. (off the top of my head the reissues have different barcodes from the OPs, but check to make sure).

You can also still find a lot of them on Amazon - or better yet find a local record store and ask them to order them in, I'm pretty sure they're still easy to get new and not re-sale.

I collected them all hoping to get the entire Warner collection, and they re-issued only up to Confessions... I wanted Hard Candy at least lol. I wonder why they stopped, and started re-issuing coloured vinyl...

1 hour ago, anton5000 said:

I collected them all hoping to get the entire Warner collection, and they re-issued only up to Confessions... I wanted Hard Candy at least lol. I wonder why they stopped, and started re-issuing coloured vinyl...

I wonder why Confessions didnt get the "sticker" like all the rest. very annoying for a completest

4 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I wonder why Confessions didnt get the "sticker" like all the rest. very annoying for a completest

That square sticker the reissues got? The discogs listening shows the Confessions reissue with a square pink hype sticker in line with the other reissues.

1 hour ago, milotjuh said:

That square sticker the reissues got? The discogs listening shows the Confessions reissue with a square pink hype sticker in line with the other reissues.

guess I mistaked my sticker for round lol

I realized i have the original as well which is what caused my confusion - the round sticker

22 hours ago, ScottyX said:

guess I mistaked my sticker for round lol

I realized i have the original as well which is what caused my confusion - the round sticker

Indeed, the original pressing has that round sticker.....on the actual cover. Not the shrink-wrapping :Madonna032:

I bought all the 2016 reissues within the last six months and found the Erotica Vinyl (R1 45031 180 Gram black square sticker bottom right corner) to be the hardest to find at a decent price.  Good luck finding one on ebay for less than $100 .  There are a few online stores in the US that still have them in stock sealed for around $32 but you have to really look.

On 5/18/2020 at 1:33 AM, otcoam said:

I bought all the 2016 reissues within the last six months and found the Erotica Vinyl (R1 45031 180 Gram black square sticker bottom right corner) to be the hardest to find at a decent price.  Good luck finding one on ebay for less than $100 .  There are a few online stores in the US that still have them in stock sealed for around $32 but you have to really look.

Yikes, incredible how people gauge the prices of vinyl records... Erotica was one of the priciest ones from that reissue, I remember paying around 45$ but I thought it was worthy cause it was the only Double LP (the others, except Confessions, were single discs). But 100$ is absurd... :(

I am glad you made this post as it sent me digging through my 2016 records .. I had some how missed getting Erotica. After scouring the internet I found a sealed copy for 35 dollars from a record store in Vermont. It was their only copy. People are really jacking the price up on ebay and discogs.   

audiophileusa.com also has a copy up for sale incase you still need one.

I would never buy the awful 2016 reissue of Erotica with so badly scanned sleeve and wrong fonts on back. 

Such a shame to release this kind of shit.

You can buy for less than 60$ the real 1992 Erotica pressing which is much much better than shitty lazy reissue. Fuck Rhino.

6 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

I would never buy the awful 2016 reissue of Erotica with so badly scanned sleeve and wrong fonts on back. 

You can buy for less than 60$ the real 1992 Erotica pressing which is much much better than shitty lazy reissue. Fuck Rhino.

It is for collection purposes. Some of us like to have everything along with the original. I would never do that to a Rhino.

On 5/27/2020 at 3:02 AM, shakeyerdix said:

That was the 2012 reissue, not the 2016

Collection is buying every pressings but when I read that (...) 2012 reissue of Erotica has become a so called collector it makes me laugh. It's the ugliest one. Bad fonts, bad scan.

Same for True blue whose sleeve looks so pale. They don't use original pictures negatives, they scan a LP they buy on bargain shop. Record companies don't keep originals in a librairie... 

19 hours ago, ScottyX said:

thing is it is a reissue, the original is the perfect item. but reissues that look different, whether better quality or less, is still fun to collection.

Which reissues were the best then? The originals are the best but so hard to find a decent copies! 😔

9 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Stay away from the 2012 reissues. The 2016 reissues are better

I remember I bought all of her albums vinyls back in 2011 from my first credit card lol all were sealed and new! 🧐 but I’m not sure how to know the differences!?!? I have all of the 2016 reissues too with the famous square sticker lol!