Can we talk about 'White Heat'?

feehgarcia

When I was a kid, I mainly listened to the singles and remixes. So this song has stayed fresh in a weird way. Considering where she was during this time in her career, it probably would have been another hit single. It feels like the most "rock" we got from her in the 80's on official releases. Also one of Rupaul's favorite M songs.

White Heat is awesome. It has one of the best intros to any Madonna song. And the bridge ... “Drop your weapons / You'd better come clean / I've got you covered I'll catch you when you fall to me / I'm not going to hurt you, 'cause I'm not that kind / We're not going nowhere 'til you have a change of mind” *? Perfection. 

True Blue is her gayest album, ever. She recorded White Heat, True Blue, Open Your Heart, and Love Makes The World Go Round for all the little gay boys in 1987 so they could dance to them in their bedrooms! This album brings back so many great memories!

I always thought i could do ballet because of Papa Don't Preach lol

Guest Nobody Knows Me
20 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

To me true blue is still her best album - I love white heat too and I also love the live version aswell - seeing as it was gun themed I’m surprised it wasn’t sampled in the mdna tour gun section ? 

Madonna not acknowledging a song from the ‘80s? Shocking :Madonna049: