Hung Up (Live at Coachella 2006): OFFICIAL PRO-SHOT PREMIERE!

AldoMartel

13 minutes ago, Jackie said:

It's already on her Instagram. I would say it is semi pro - audio is from soundboard - but video seems a little amateur -but still great to see! I hope she releases other songs!

Do you think is the same from her IG? because in my personal opinion that version is sh*t.

2 hours ago, Feer Osorio said:

Do you think is the same from her IG? because in my personal opinion that version is sh*t.

Yes it will be the same. Considering we did not know any footage existed at all it’s very cool to finally get something. I think filming at Coachella was not a priority back then which is why the footage is not amazing. But glad to get something.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

But inagine if they uploaded each Coachella performance day by day in remastered HD and then sort out the rest of her YouTube afterwards :Madonna041:

I mean we're keeping our expectations low since anything from her YT channel is usually uploads from elsewhere or badly upscaled videos that the webmaster uploads. When fan uploads surpass the quality of some of her official ones says something. I'd be surprised if it's actual pro-shot footage rather than what she already shared on her Instagram.