Hung Up (Live at Coachella 2006): OFFICIAL PRO-SHOT PREMIERE!

AldoMartel

I've got mixed up feelings about it. It's great that at least we're getting something we didn't have before, even if it's just a single take from very far from the stage, and the quality is pretty good for 2006 standards. But I agree with most of complains, and the fact they didn't bother getting the pro-shot footage projected on the screens that night boggles my mind :confused:

Certainly, someone here must own a copy of those HQ files but doesn't feel like giving it away :laughing:

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Do we have proof that there’s other pro shot footage or that there were Jumbotron/screens at the Sahara tent?

The docu only showed 2 angles. The long in zoom shot, and stedicam on stage towards the end of the set.

Did we have proof that the footage just uploaded on her Youtube existed?

Anything is possible :yarn:

1 minute ago, madgefan said:

Did we have proof that the footage just uploaded on her Youtube existed?

Anything is possible :yarn:

We kinda did though. People that attended back then said in their reviews that they saw cameramen in the audience, and asked what they were going to do with the footage. They responded that the festival records all the shows

16 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I mean I’m glad it’s released. I can’t complain. But you have to think... her team cannot possibly look at this post, and what’s in the documentary and be like “oh man the fans are gonna gag over this”...this bitch umar GIF

but most are anyway. its just some complain no matter what. i never expected this to be professionally filmed.  its a nice surprise.  i never expect every performance she does is filmed. this is one of those times i thought was exclusive for the event.

its not pro footage. too shaky.  im sure its just footage from someone filming who is half-way decent at filming.  im sure this is the best theyve got. 

I love that Stuart seemed to be mixing the sounds live during the second verse. Bring the tick tick and the beat in and out for a live DJ feel. She also looks so happy when she's crawling on the floor, I assume seeing all the cameras pointing at her. 

Hopefully tomorrow we get "Get Together" :Madonna001:

55 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I love that Stuart seemed to be mixing the sounds live during the second verse. Bring the tick tick and the beat in and out for a live DJ feel. She also looks so happy when she's crawling on the floor, I assume seeing all the cameras pointing at her. 

Hopefully tomorrow we get "Get Together" :Madonna001:

whats interesting that she just posted on her insta account a clip of a montage (non Coachella related) with the song Get Together.  its almost like shes reliving the Confessions era. maybe she reconsidering working with Stuart again?  wouldnt that be incredible?

7 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

whats interesting that she just posted on her insta account a clip of a montage (non Coachella related) with the song Get Together.  its almost like shes reliving the Confessions era. maybe she reconsidering working with Stuart again?  wouldnt that be incredible?

I. Would. Cry.

13 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

You guys must've missed the professional HQ footage included in the Coachella documentary. That footage exists.

I'm sure it won't be what's in her instagram.

5198ebe99012bb90130f8a002b1fd6718ddfc1de

It's probably the same camera but during another song. They could've mixed different parts of the show visually and keep the Hung Up audio. I'm pretty sure the cameras that were filming there for the screens were SD. 

If she does make a full dance record with Price again, dancing shouldn't be a big problem as fans have been worried about. Dua Lipa's stage presence is one tenth of Madonna's at best and no one will complain with a simple fun dance record like her latest one. Madonna only needs to keep the performances dazzling and imaginative on tour after making another great colorful record and that would be just great. She indeed has been looking back a lot during lockdown and maybe after her knee treatment, which of course must require some sort of immobility, she will be missing making dance music to shake her ass to a lot.

By the way, I think that era had some of her weakest vocals ever. At some points she sounds like she's choking. I'm sure she sounds better now.

Cloud and the shaved head guy are just :heart:

22 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

If she does make a full dance record with Price again, dancing shouldn't be a big problem as fans have been worried about. Dua Lipa's stage presence is one tenth of Madonna's at best and no one will complain with a simple fun dance record like her latest one. Madonna only needs to keep the performances dazzling and imaginative on tour after making another great colorful record and that would be just great. She indeed has been looking back a lot during lockdown and maybe after her knee treatment, which of course must require some sort of immobility, she will be missing making dance music to shake her ass to a lot.

By the way, I think that era had some of her weakest vocals ever. At some points she sounds like she's choking. I'm sure she sounds better now.

Cloud and the shaved head guy are just :heart:

Yea, chocking on Clouds.....:P