Madonna reactors on YouTube

itsleander

Not sure if there's already a topic about this, but I noticed a lot of people on YouTube record themselves reacting to Madonna's work/videos. Has anyone watched some? What do you all think? I have seen some videos of people of today's generation really digging Madonna and showing an interest in her past work with excitement. And some are just reacting and not making much sense. Who have you watched reacting to the queen, if any?

I like this guy, he's really in to it and stanning her. I can't believe I said stanning. Anyway....

I think they react to Madonna as that's when they get the most views.

The reactions are quite lame. Clueless you might say, without any insight except "yass".

That being said, if it means more people discovering Madonna and at least learning something about her and her importance in pop culture, I'm all for it.

This guy on the other hand is really interesting.....this is what I class as a 'reaction'. I wish he would do more Madonna.

2 minutes ago, ITG said:

The reactions are quite lame. Clueless you might say, without any insight except "yass".

That being said, if it means more people discovering Madonna and at least learning something about her and her importance in pop culture, I'm all for it.

This guy on the other hand is really interesting.....this is what I class as a 'reaction'. I wish he would do more Madonna.

I have never seen his reactions... Is this his only Madonna video?

23 minutes ago, itsleander said:

These guys started reacting to Madonna's work after the Drag Race Madonna Rusical segment... but they seem not to take it all too serious...  

GOD these two make me cringe so much. They miss everything and are always like so disgustingly misogynistic being all "yaas titties!!!" "pussy mama" I GET IT but with most of her videos it goes WAY beyond that. UGHHHHH SORRY. 

And there's this trend of YouTubers who react to her and you can tell they're only doing it because fans asked them to, they seem bored as fuck but are like yeah... cool.

1 hour ago, devilpray said:

Some of these are a bit too acted IMO. Like yes she's awesome but they get TOO excited. I can't buy it lol. I loooooove Sisley's reactions! 

Ja's reactions seem pretty genuine though. i think sisley is doing it more for views and exposures since most her Madonna reactions get more views than anything else she does. she stans for the younger artists like Lady Gaga more than Madonna.

Ja probably started off looking for views, but i believe hes doing it more now because hes become a fan. he doesnt just do her videos. he does her tours and reacts to some of her instagram videos.

4 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

In general, I absolutely detest 'reaction' videos... fake, overacted, and just so annoying. The AJayll videos reacting to Madonnas albums were pretty good, but the rest, absolute pointless tripe 

I’m seriously considering making one just for this family here. Hold on to your wigs kids. Saturday.

28 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

In general, I absolutely detest 'reaction' videos... fake, overacted, and just so annoying. The AJayll videos reacting to Madonnas albums were pretty good, but the rest, absolute pointless tripe 

unfortunately, it takes overly dramatic responses to get attention.  even our leaders use that tactic now. just like the click baiting titles used (not just for Madonna reaction videos) to get people to watch. ive subscribed to some really early bloggers to youtube who have been an intricate part of making youtube as popular and they for the last several years will exaggerate when they title their uploads.  

there are several madonna reactors i do like because they do remind me of when i discovered her. Jay is one of them. Sisley can be quite entertaining but i get the impression shes doing it more for views.

7 hours ago, itsleander said:

Not sure if there's already a topic about this, but I noticed a lot of people on YouTube record themselves reacting to Madonna's work/videos. Has anyone watched some? What do you all think? I have seen some videos of people of today's generation really digging Madonna and showing an interest in her past work with excitement. And some are just reacting and not making much sense. Who have you watched reacting to the queen, if any?

I like this guy, he's really in to it and stanning her. I can't believe I said stanning. Anyway....

This is the worst kind of YouTube reaction. 

I enjoyed Ajay 

7 hours ago, ITG said:

Watching this should be compulsory in all public schools

9 hours ago, Andymad said:

As if these homos haven’t ever watched Madonna videos before lol bitch please. I’m offended. I could do one of Express Yourself BAT and have a full on orgasm. Show of hands who’d like to see that.

I'll comment:

I'll have what he's having!

I'll say it again here, I loved the reaction of this guy to Madame X.

Call it exaggerated, call him a homo but it's refreshing to see a person who apparently loves to dance and has active sexuality live those moments and have his heart jumping at all the production tricks and surprises wrapped in this record. 

I like Ajay. You can tell she goes in blind (she doesn't usually listen to pop music outside of her videos) and her analysis are actually interesting.

Also...i find it interesting that most young people not ageists, not influenced by reviews or hype, always love Rebel Heart. Says a lot, IMO.

2 hours ago, Blue Prince said:

I'll say it again here, I loved the reaction of this guy to Madame X.

Call it exaggerated, call him a homo but it's refreshing to see a person who apparently loves to dance and has active sexuality live those moments and have his heart jumping at all the production tricks and surprises wrapped in this record. 

I loved his reaction during the beginning of God Control! LOL