Madonna reactors on YouTube

itsleander

13 hours ago, Andymad said:

As if these homos haven’t ever watched Madonna videos before lol bitch please. I’m offended. I could do one of Express Yourself BAT and have a full on orgasm. Show of hands who’d like to see that.

The guy on the right says he has never seen a Madonna video at all. I'm like 'how'??? Not even one of the recent ones they reacted to, GGW. The guy on the left know a wee bit more and has seen some. But the guy on the right is cringe.

13 hours ago, Gilbert said:

Ja's reactions seem pretty genuine though. i think sisley is doing it more for views and exposures since most her Madonna reactions get more views than anything else she does. she stans for the younger artists like Lady Gaga more than Madonna.

Ja probably started off looking for views, but i believe hes doing it more now because hes become a fan. he doesnt just do her videos. he does her tours and reacts to some of her instagram videos.

Yeah, I agree, he may come off as over reacting, but after all the reactions he has done he's become a true Madonna fanatic now.

13 hours ago, Andymad said:

I’m seriously considering making one just for this family here. Hold on to your wigs kids. Saturday.

Yessssss, do it! I want to see :D

We should have "Madonna reacts to Madonna videos."

(watches Like a Virgin)
"..see I was being ironic. About feeling shiny and new. Almost hit my head if I hadn't ducked in time on the gondola."

(Erotica)
"I remember filming those scenes. Why do they look so grainy now? I'm sure Guy can fix it." (makes it worse)

(Give It 2 Me and Celebration)
"Oh yes, another video where I dance in front of the wall. Did I okay the remix? Where's Lola in this?"

(Like a Prayer)
"I ran so fast in the beginning because I knew Pepsi was going to come after me for the video."

(Love Profusion)
"Walked in the studio to imaginary flowers and dodging flying cars. Who greenlit this?"

:Madonna049:

17 hours ago, itsleander said:

These guys started reacting to Madonna's work after the Drag Race Madonna Rusical segment... but they seem not to take it all too serious...  

I just watched their reaction to VMA's 2003 and it became apparent that they're Britney Stans who classify that as an ICONIC performance. ? He also hated The Power of Goodbye video AND music. Said it sounded dated. :Madonna032:

im all for criticism but at least have a frame of reference. 

30 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

We should have "Madonna reacts to Madonna videos."

(watches Like a Virgin)
"..see I was being ironic. About feeling shiny and new. Almost hit my head if I hadn't ducked in time on the gondola."

(Erotica)
"I remember filming those scenes. Why do they look so grainy now? I'm sure Guy can fix it." (makes it worse)

(Give It 2 Me and Celebration)
"Oh yes, another video where I dance in front of the wall. Did I okay the remix? Where's Lola in this?"

(Like a Prayer)
"I ran so fast in the beginning because I knew Pepsi was going to come after me for the video."

(Love Profusion)
"Walked in the studio to imaginary flowers and dodging flying cars. Who greenlit this?"

:Madonna049:

(Watches Express Yourself from TOD)

“Who edited this shit??”

53 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

This guy is the only one I really enjoy listening to. He seems like a musician and goes in depth with an analysis usually. 

he is a bit boring. i know hes trying to be different by not talking during the songs or videos but he doesnt say very much afterwards either. he spends too much time talking about how he reviews and asking what the commenters think.

14 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I like Ajay. You can tell she goes in blind (she doesn't usually listen to pop music outside of her videos) and her analysis are actually interesting.

Also...i find it interesting that most young people not ageists, not influenced by reviews or hype, always love Rebel Heart. Says a lot, IMO.

she did Hard Candy and MDNA dirty though lol I mean... i don't like MDNA but i think anyone can enjoy Girl Gone Wild, Give It 2 Me and some other songs. I found strange that she didn't like Falling Free for example. She seems to enjoy that type of songs but she dragged them.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:38 PM, Pootz333 said:

I never believe anybody in these. What rock do these people live under?

a number of them are younger, so i believe a few havent heard the bulk of her catalog.  And some werent interested until they realized madonna reaction videos were very popular.

• 2 weeks later...

Ajay did it first... was original & new I enjoyed some of her videos at the beginning... now it’s just boring, I mean why would I waste my time? Watching someone listening or watching something? Lol? What’s the point? My taste is different for sure! Not to mention the acting skills lol! 

On 5/21/2020 at 8:46 AM, Blue Prince said:

call him a homo [...] has active sexuality 

off-topic, but i've noticed a lot of members seem to have a lot of internalized homophobia they're not hesitant to showcase here

in a madonna forum

unless i missed something and they're the handful of straight men who need to tell you they're straight unprompted lest they're hypnotized into running to the nearest glory hole next time they're listening to hung up or whatever's the reason behind this

On 5/20/2020 at 6:29 PM, itsleander said:

These guys started reacting to Madonna's work after the Drag Race Madonna Rusical segment... but they seem not to take it all too serious...  

I have seen all of these posts on YouTube and what bothers me is their apparent ignorance.  Like the video above with these 2 guys.  They are active gay members, yet they have NEVER seen these Madonna videos EVER before? The very first guy pictured on page 1 who "oooooh's and ahhhhhh's and YASSSSSSSSS" at every minute or so nauseates me. 
The only ones I enjoy are Sisley and the black girl who went through almost each album Madonna made, she had Christmas bows on the wall behind her.  

Great topic really!

I mean every time i see these kinda reactors in the feed of utube im asking "is this really the first time they watch this video?".  But actually ive never seen any of these clips.

Damn i shoulda have done my reaction video to L.U.V. and Meddellin song when ive heard it the first time...it was rather more like :suffer: 

oooor the first time ive heard Future Lovers: :hearteyes:

On 6/10/2020 at 1:34 AM, vncsmoraes said:

off-topic, but i've noticed a lot of members seem to have a lot of internalized homophobia they're not hesitant to showcase here

I wouldn't know. I said that because I saw some criticism by some members here towards gays who had 'overly dramatic' reactions listening to Madonna. The guy whose reaction to Madame X I loved was also dramatic but it's what I needed to see with the commercial tracks of this album. You could be right because that AyJay girl (sorry if misspelled) was also quite dramatic in her reactions and I don't think that annoyed anyone. 

I think there is internalised homophobia in gay populations. Also misogynistic ideas in the female ones. Also men wanting to bring other men down. Also Madonna fans hating Madonna for taking decisions they aren't comfortable with. It shouldn't be so, especially between groups of people that have been looked down upon since forever, like gay people but as you said that is off topic here. Any positive reaction videos about Madonna that get (lots of views) should be appreciated.