Sign in to follow this  
PaperFaces

New Billboard Interview (Batuka)

Thank you. What a great interview. I loved the Batukadeiras! I think these beautiful and spiritual women made Madonna's show that much more special. I love how they support each other and how inspirational they were to Madonna. I'm so thankful for Batuka and the video too and their roles in it making it one of Madonna's most original, beautiful, moving, cinematic videos yet.  

I think it's so great that she's giving these musicians a platform like that - she doesn't have to do it, she's not promoting anything, etc. 

Also, Batuka was an absolute standout moment in the live show for me (even though I'm not crazy about the album version). I was in tears and had chills all over. 

beautiful read. i love how Madonna includes others as a big focus in her shows, like her dancers and other musicians. its not just all about her. she feeds off their talent and what they bring to the show. this is what makes Madonna so different than a lot of other touring artists. im proud of Madonna because as she continues with her music, she is interested in exploring things beyond the norm.