question about recording sessions

dead or alive

Hi everyone,

I 'm trying to put my audio files in order lol.

I would need your help to know the recording sessions for songs outside of albums, for example:

each time you break my heart and santa baby is from the True Blue session. Goodbye To Innocence is from the Erotica, Freedom from Bedtime Stories session ...

I'm sometimes a bit lost especially with titles like Bittersweet, Get Over (with N. Scotti), Scheherazade, If You Forget Me, Guilty By Association ...

If someone has a list, I'm interested.

Thank you in advance ;-)

• Scheherazade - 1988 - from Peter Cetera's album "One More Story"
  • Get Over - 1991 - "Nothing But Trouble" soundtrack. Single version from 1993
  • If You Forget Me - 1995 - from "Il Postino" soundtrack
  • Guilty by Association - 1996 - from "Sweet Relief II: Gravity of the Situation" compilation album
  • Bittersweet - 1998 - from "A Gift Of Love - Music inspired by the Love Poems of Rumi"

Thank you deathproof, that I understood correctly ;-)
I think I was not very clear in my request.

For example, was Scheherazade originally recorded as a demo for the Like a prayer album and then given to Peter Cetera or was this track made exclusively for the Peter Cetera album?

Same thing for Get Over, was this title originally a demo for Immaculate or was it created exclusively for Nick scotti.

40 minutes ago, dead or alive said:

Thank you deathproof, that I understood correctly ;-)
I think I was not very clear in my request.

For example, was Scheherazade originally recorded as a demo for the Like a prayer album and then given to Peter Cetera or was this track made exclusively for the Peter Cetera album?

Same thing for Get Over, was this title originally a demo for Immaculate or was it created exclusively for Nick scotti.

In 1988 while recording LAP and as a favor for Patrick Leonard, Madonna sang backup vocals on Nick Kamen's "Tell Me," Marilyn Martin's "Possessive Love," and Peter Cetera's "Scheherazade." Only "Possessive Love" had a co-writing credit from Madonna, it's unknown whether she recorded a demo for it or not, but we do know she wrote it with Pat and Jai Winding after touring with them on WTG Tour.

"Get Over" was written with Stephen Bray. It was rumored to be a leftover from Immaculate, but Tony Shimkin has stated otherwise: "It might have been something that was sitting on the side, but i don't think it was ever intended to be on any of her albums."