Madonna Makes 2

Gilbert

over the past several decades, Madonna has made news with someone else other than herself. what other person along with her, do you think has made a huge impact on her life and career.

i'll start with Sean Penn. i believe the two still have a love for one another. i suspect there is too much damage between the two that will allow them to ever get back together, but the two know there is something between them that never will burn out.

20151019_035116_AP_860417040-1.jpg

Yeah M and Sean were definitely kismet but their personalities are practically the same. Even though they're older now and more mature than they used to be,I couldn't imagine them getting back together. It was a very volatile relationship despite them still having love for each other. I agree that the love will never die between them but it's best that they don't become a couple again.

I agree about Sean and Madonna. They have a love, heart and soul connection to this day that no one (even themselves) can ever take away.

I think another biggie to influence  and impact Madonna is Keith Haring. Without his support, help and influence (personally and with their art), I don't think she would have become the star that she is today.

KeithHaringMadonna.jpg

A quick reply to this it's such a sweet topic! I think prob her true best friend is Debi! They have always been close since the beginning & the bond they share just radiates! Plus she is just super cool & funny I can only imagine what it's like when they get together!! I would prob say that Martin or even Keith would be in that role had they survived but unfortunately we all know that history. I agree with everything said above, except for the stuff about Sean. The only thing that I want to say about that is - why not get back together at some point? You never know. People can change ESPECIALLY as they reach the upper years in age. I know M has changed tremendously since 1985-1989 & honestly I think Sean has too! So really who's to say it couldn't work the second time around? That is not for anyone to say I believe & I just wanted to say that. I've seen the second go at love actually work for some people hence the saying "Sometimes you have to let someone go to actually realize the true amount of love that's there." It's human nature to want to give up on things that don't work the first time around but that doesn't make it a fact that things can never work out & that people don't change. Just my 2 cents. I am sure each of these people are very special to M there's no question about that & Lola is a league all her own & shouldn't be included I think just sayin. Love you guys & love M! Have a good day & treasure your relationships like this in your own lives everyday! <3 <3 <3

• 2 weeks later...