#SupportMadameX #Justice4MadameX

Rupert76

WARNING, READ ALL: On June 14th, the Madame X album turns one year old. As we know, in these last days our queen has participated in protests against racism, after the murder of Floyd, putting her face on it. For this reason we want to invite you to join a beautiful initiative of many groups of fans around the world to starting the streaming, listening and downloading of the the song KILLERS WHO ARE PARTYING by  this midnight!

Come on guys, let's get it on the charts. 

There is no more suitable song than Killers Who Are Partying to join the Queen's protest and to celebrate one of her latest masterpiece  album. FB_IMG_1591824475058.jpg.6a7d06a798fcf833d68e3935c9db2806.jpg

To be clear, this is more of a political statement sort of thing than a chart thing right? Because I don't think that us buying/streaming the song en masse would really impact the charts; the Britney fans did something like this a week ago with Mood Ring and despite them successfully getting that song to #1 on iTunes for three days and streaming it for a whole week, it still wasn't enough to make said song enter the main Billboard chart.

20 minutes ago, Nahual said:

To be clear, this is more of a political statement sort of thing than a chart thing right? Because I don't think that us buying/streaming the song en masse would really impact the charts; the Britney fans did something like this a week ago with Mood Ring and despite them successfully getting that song to #1 on iTunes for three days and streaming it for a whole week, it still wasn't enough to make said song enter the main Billboard chart.

It made headlines. I think thats what matters at the end of the day.