Maureen McFarland!

RyanUK

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I think it was during the Detroit stop because she wanted to visit her mother’s grave before she left and that came right after Moira’s scene if I remember correctly. 

Just saw an interview with M from when she was promoting Truth or Dare. She says that Alek set up the meeting between M and Moira just before it actually happened..she also says that she was rushing to get to a soundcheck and that she had the Dick Tracy premiere the following day, so it looks as though it would have been the June 9 show in Washington D.C. Typically there is no footage or audio from that show LOL. 
Puzzle solved. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
9 minutes ago, RyanUK said:

Just saw an interview with M from when she was promoting Truth or Dare. She says that Alek set up the meeting between M and Moira just before it actually happened..she also says that she was rushing to get to a soundcheck and that she had the Dick Tracy premiere the following day, so it looks as though it would have been the June 9 show in Washington D.C. Typically there is no footage or audio from that show LOL. 
Puzzle solved. 

Well, I’m big enough to admit when I’m wrong :laughing: