Madonna protesting for the 2nd time in L.A. !

4 hours ago, diesel6888 said:

are the no us quarantine laws? Just asking as she was in London a week ago? If she returns here she has to isolate for 14 days now by law...

I’ll be honest, here in South Carolina, the quarantine thing for those coming into the state from outside was closely followed in April. State Troopers would pull anyone with plates from outside SC... I was at the beach this last weekend and there were people from everywhere on the beach. 

2 hours ago, baymad4her said:

Madonna has lost my respect. Protesting in a middle of a pandemic is disgusting and then spreading it all over the world, she's supposed to be in quarantine.

Anyone that endorses this is a fucking moron.

I think systemic racial injustice and deaths at the hands of law enforcement are more disgusting but hey, as long as you're happy :).

“For years now I have heard the word "Wait!" It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This "Wait" has almost always meant "Never." We must come to see, with one of our distinguished jurists, that "justice too long delayed is justice denied.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, wtg1987 said:

Maybe she’s in LA to see Pat Leonard about the supposed LAP 4 cd / dvd box set ?

And to ask him for some assistance on the next album. I can only dream! 

But seriously something wrong is happening... from shutting down everything to this???? I mean seriously??? What’s wrong? The virus should disappear within days??? & did you notice she’s with her bf without the mask in the middle of thousands of people & guess what??? She were in London few days back? It’s so so dangerous. I’m talking because I'm personally dealing with this with my father. It’s something serious. I’m so sure she & her whole family got the vaccine months back from Bill Gates & yes I’m not joking. You think “MADONNA“ will be this careless regarding her own health??? I don’t think so. Even if she had the virus doctors said they can’t say if the person is 100% protected against it. People are getting it again.

4 hours ago, baymad4her said:

Madonna has lost my respect. Protesting in a middle of a pandemic is disgusting and then spreading it all over the world, she's supposed to be in quarantine.

Anyone that endorses this is a fucking moron.

“You better be ready to die for what you believe in “

secret project revolution 

Edited by Kalabanshe (see edit history)