RUMOR: Madonna to be featured in Dua Lipa's next single "Levitating"

Guest Nobody Knows Me

If it is true then that would be amazing and perhaps then she’ll remember Stuart Price for the next album. But to be honest, I can’t see this being true, and I can’t see her being involved in shooting a video for it either.

It’s rumoured that a legacy sort of artist is to be featured on it and I can picture Kylie more than I can Madonna. 

I guess never say never, especially with the sudden media interest in Madonna’s legacy lately with small/random news bits, especially from UK sites, so it could be true. The Ariana Grande “god is a woman” cameo was weirdly promoted and quickly forgotten, and “Champagne Rose” wasn’t very big either, was it? 

To go a bit deeper, to me it seems like her PR team is using some of the negative IG posts to gather momentum with posts about her legacy. Seeing the stories on my newsfeed list on Apple news looks like for every current story (neutral or negative, usually referring to IG) there’s another new story or pop culture site listing off her legacy songs, her legacy looks, etc. I guess it’s just the way PR works, especially when it’s so fast paced now, they can plant stories to balance out the negative. 
Either way, it appears like someone on her team understands algorithms! ??

I also wonder that Guy O’s sudden reminder to everyone that he’s still Madonna’s manager is also a reminder to music executives that Madonna needs a recording deal? 

Where is this rumour coming from? I would like to see them together! In my opinion, I think Hallucinate would fit Madonna better... The first time I heard that song it gave me Confessions vibes. 
It would definitely be very possitive to Madonna... Dua is very succeful in the charts and streaming, so she would get a lot of exposure. :Madonna038:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
58 minutes ago, heartcore said:

It would be lovely but I doubt it. It seems more likely that it'll be Kylie, which would be equally as impressive! The person who confirmed there would be another artist on the single said that the artist chosen was "suprising" and a "legacy  artist".

I think Kylie has more to gain from it to be honest. She’s about to release her own disco album so getting her featured on a song by the UK’s biggest artist right now would set her up perfectly for the next era. 

3 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I think Kylie has more to gain from it to be honest. She’s about to release her own disco album so getting her featured on a song by the UK’s biggest artist right now would set her up perfectly for the next era. 

Yes plus Dua’s album sounds almost identical to the stuff Kylie released in the 2000’s. And Dua has already expressed interest in collaborating with her. Plus Dua is British and Kylie is still huge there.