RUMOR: Madonna to be featured in Dua Lipa's next single "Levitating"

18 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I think Kylie has more to gain from it to be honest. She’s about to release her own disco album so getting her featured on a song by the UK’s biggest artist right now would set her up perfectly for the next era. 

Yup! Plus, it's unlikely that the single will do anything in the States (Don't Start Now only just dropped off the top 10), so they would be smart to focus on making it a big single in the UK.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Personally I hope it happens. Levitating or Hallucinate could be fantastic with Madonna and the thought of her somewhat reuniting with Stuart Price is great :lol:

i rather see they collaborate on something entirely new than what is already out there. i dont think a collab on an already released track would gain much attention other than from the fan bases.  i guess it depends if Madonna is included in the video for the song.

5 hours ago, heartcore said:

Apparently Madonna did her vocals pre-Corona. This is so exciting, and a real way for Dua to be "blessed" as the next pop girl generation after Madonna, Britney etc.

I'm sorry, I'm confused. How is this apparent? Dude hasn't even sent the e-mail to ask Madonna yet :lol:

7 hours ago, heartcore said:

Apparently Madonna did her vocals pre-Corona. This is so exciting, and a real way for Dua to be "blessed" as the next pop girl generation after Madonna, Britney etc.

Wow how you know that <3 ? Edit: Ok i saw your response now :D 

Edited by Kuba Pondel (see edit history)

I have mixed feelings with this. One side of me wants this to happen because i love Dua Lipa, i love her album, i love Levitating and the idea of Dua Lipa-Stuart Price-Madonna sounds great. But in the other hand i think the song is perfect as it is and i don't think it needs any invited artist. I don't really like this remix trend. I don't like collabs in general.

Also, i'm not sure about Madonna's voice. Her vocals have been SO processed in her last record (and the songs she did with Quavo, Maluma, etc) and it makes me wonder if she is going to sound good on it. I don't want autotuned-minnie mouse Madge on it...

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

Madonna in a new track to launch the delux version would be much better. Higher visibility and another smash for them both. Stuart producing Madonna again just for one track would be very lovely post Madame X. 
Madame X is a free agent. 

yeah. I think this too.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, lucasciccone said:

So is this turning into a real thing? :Madonna054: come on girl, do you believe in making the right commercial decisions? :Madonna006:

Finally they’re getting something right :Madonna012:

If she does things right then yes, for example sing with her beautiful voice and not that nasal voice that she thinks makes her sounds younger, doesn't dress up like a Village people meet SM mistress costume and doesn't fill her face like a balloon and do an old fashion grandma hair then yes she has a chance to have a commercial success. Yes i know this makes a lot of criticisms but i think her team in terms of look and general appearance is a total disaster for a couple of years. 

PicsArt_06-30-04.51.32.jpg