RUMOR: Madonna to be featured in Dua Lipa's next single "Levitating"

13 hours ago, Gilbert said:

by whom? no one official has confirmed any collaboration. just an interest and an interest to contact Madonna. i dont find "popjustice" blog a reliable source. you said they were "before" but what would that be? hunches and patching things together after many confirmed reports doesnt make them reliable. it just means they were paying attention like this possible collab. anyone of us can post a blog doing the same.

i guess come November will have to see what comes of this. pardon me for being skeptical when someone pops out of the no where by suddenly making claims as facts when there is no true source mentioned with their comments. 

Like I said, believe what you want to believe, I'm not going to force you to believe anything. But the insiders who confirmed the Madonna collab previously confirmed various things about Dua's album, such as that the Normani collab was shelved for the deluxe edition, the fact that there is going to even be a deluxe edition, and various things regards single dates. But it's your prerogative to believe what you choose.

I think people like concrete evidence, and well, facts. The Madonna fan community has been littered with rumors and false information for DECADES, and a lot of those inaccuracies still get spread around as truth.

Just because some people ask for a source doesn’t mean their negative. Just because some people don’t want to take a rumor as a fact, doesn’t make them negative either.

I think we need to be better at how rumors are presented to us, and to digest them as they are; a rumor. And leave it at that till the day it is proven as fact. :)

Personally, I’d be happy if people just copy what was posted at Popjustice and Paste it here. It just turns into a bad case of telephone with “he said” “she said.”

I think fans hunt for the truth is hilarious and ultimately futile in many cases. The whole idea of a popstar for me is the joy of being able to speculate and dream and fabricate. Particularly in a fan forum. Where else in the world do I get to dream of box sets, dream collabs, reimagined tours etc. The gossip is the most fun cause the truth is often...yawn. 

Fans acting like Madonnas PA or some sort of Liz Rosenberg batting off rumours and screaming SOURCE or FAKE etc is so hilarious to me. Let a bitch dream and discuss. Just because something doesn't come to fruition doesn't mean it was never planned or discussed or attempted...and those things fall into Madonna folk lore. Part of the beautiful mystery of her journey. Second to that sometimes fans literally will things into existence by fanning the flames of rumour etc. By associating the current flavour on the month / excellent pop gal with the queen of pop we introduce a whole new generation of fans to Madonnas music. This can only ever be a good thing. We create demand. ...Bedtime Stories just got to number 1...and we mysteriously get the Human Nature remixes on streaming? Case in point.

In the meantime stream and share my motherfucking mash up you hoes.

I made this to celebrate 22 years of Ray Of Light and the Dua rumour.

I mean I colour co-ordinated the damn leotard with the effing typeface for the sake of Pete!

A bitch tryna make a wave here yeah?

SUE-18906.thumb.jpg.6cef47d8256105b2cdc9

:lol:

9 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I think fans hunt for the truth is hilarious and ultimately futile in many cases. The whole idea of a popstar for me is the joy of being able to speculate and dream and fabricate. Particularly in a fan forum. Where else in the world do I get to dream of box sets, dream collabs, reimagined tours etc. The gossip is the most fun cause the truth is often...yawn. 

Fans acting like Madonnas PA or some sort of Liz Rosenberg batting off rumours and screaming SOURCE or FAKE etc is so hilarious to me. Let a bitch dream and discuss. Just because something doesn't come to fruition doesn't mean it was never planned or discussed or attempted...and those things fall into Madonna folk lore. Part of the beautiful mystery of her journey. Second to that sometimes fans literally will things into existence by fanning the flames of rumour etc. We create demand. ...Bedtime Stories just got to number 1...and we mysteriously get the Human Nature remixes on streaming? Case in point.

In the meantime stream and share my motherfucking mash up you hoes.

I made this to celebrate 22 years of Ray Of Light and the Dua rumour.

A bitch tryna make a wave here yeah?

SUE-18906.thumb.jpg.6cef47d8256105b2cdc9

:lol:

I agree with you. I love the rumors, it's part of the fun of being a fan. Somes are real some are fake, some were real but plans changed and they didn't happen, all part of the game and the fun ! If we would have to just stick to official news how boring it would be, forums would be like : one thread during 2020 : the released of The Madame X tour dvd, another thread in summer 2021 : Madonna has started to direct her new film, a third thread in 2024: Madonna is back in the studio for a new album...

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

I think people like concrete evidence, and well, facts. The Madonna fan community has been littered with rumors and false information for DECADES, and a lot of those inaccuracies still get spread around as truth.

Just because some people ask for a source doesn’t mean their negative. Just because some people don’t want to take a rumor as a fact, doesn’t make them negative either.

I think we need to be better at how rumors are presented to us, and to digest them as they are; a rumor. And leave it at that till the day it is proven as fact. :)

Personally, I’d be happy if people just copy what was posted at Popjustice and Paste it here. It just turns into a bad case of telephone with “he said” “she said.”

thanks for this. like you, i feel that with all the rumors posted for decades its hard to believe when some one comes in and post certainty with no source.  i dont accept everything people post as fact.

as of now, all we really know is that Dua Lipa is interested in collaborating with Madonna and they hope (or they may have) to contact her about it. i dont believe anything has been recorded yet.

@TonyMontanai dont mind discussing rumors. i agree its fun. i just prefer people to not present their rumors as facts. :)

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Madonna has started to direct her new film, a third thread in 2024: Madonna is back in the studio for a new album...

I do hope that thread will come around before then :Madonna001:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Nothing will happen... keep dreaming guys... ??

Except nothing is confirmed. It may happen, it may not. There’s no certainty nothing will happen yet :Madonna038:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
11 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Currently M is not free to do such a thing at this time??? Probably y’all forgot about her knee surgery??? 

So? That hasn’t stopped her from recording vocals for her boyfriend’s song so I’m sure she can manage putting a few vocals down on a Dua Lipa song. She probably won’t do a video for it but I doubt recording vocals is that difficult. 

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

So? That hasn’t stopped her from recording vocals for her boyfriend’s song so I’m sure she can manage putting a few vocals down on a Dua Lipa song. She probably won’t do a video for it but I doubt recording vocals is that difficult. 

:Madonna056:

3 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

She did a song with her bf??? ??? where? When? ?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Ayham said:

She did a song with her bf??? ??? where? When? ?

He teased it on his Instagram around a month or two ago. She sings the phrase “La vie en rose” on the chorus. Some people praised it but I thought it sounded atrocious :lol:

10 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

He teased it on his Instagram around a month or two ago. She sings the phrase “La vie en rose” on the chorus. Some people praised it but I thought it sounded atrocious :lol:

Looool...thank god I didn’t listen or see anything... must be a joke... ???

Guest Nobody Knows Me

It’s pretty obvious who she is lol, if you like her you like her, if you don’t you don’t. She’s released a few good pop songs lately for me and it’d be cool if the rumour is true :Madonna038: