"Human Nature" Maxi available on streaming sites

New_Boy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Why does it have to be remastered ? Why is everyone on here so obsessed with remastering and upscaling - it was released on cd and vinyl not a cracked plate ??

I'm not obsessed with remastering – this CD is good as it is – I just hope they make the older stuff sound better, especially from the 80s. Much of it needs a bit a of a cleanup to 2020 standards. We'll see if that happens.

32 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

I'm not obsessed with remastering – this CD is good as it is – I just hope they make the older stuff sound better, especially from the 80s. Much of it needs a bit a of a cleanup to 2020 standards. We'll see if that happens.

2020 standards?? No, never. Thank You. Don't destroy her music with awful remasters. Only the album "Like A Prayer" needs a proper remaster (not its singles). Ironically the 80 albums has the best sound quality: http://dr.loudness-war.info/album/list/year?artist=madonna (check the dynamic range)

25 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

2020 standards?? No, never. Thank You. Don't destroy her music with awful remasters. Only the album "Like A Prayer" needs a proper remaster (not its singles). Ironically the 80 albums has the best sound quality: http://dr.loudness-war.info/album/list/year?artist=madonna (check the dynamic range)

This website and the concept of dynamic ranges and the story of the loudness wars SHOULD be taught in ALL schools! Mandatory education starting at age 5.

Yeah I know about the loudness war, thanks for teaching me... I was specifically talking about the old mixes even before LAP, if they are ever put online, with better quality than what ended up on the Yellow Series, for example. By 2020 standards I mean clear and non muffled, not overcompressed. Then again, most of these are on the Japanese singles, but it still wouldn't hurt.

2 hours ago, luckystar908 said:

Spotify adjusts the sound levels automatically of every single release in their database so everything on there is at the same volume level. I know it’s not the same as “remastering” but most people wouldn’t hear the difference so I can’t see Madonnas people/Warner getting old remixes remastered. They haven’t even done that with the albums.

Anyway I think it’s cool they’ve added this and hopefully they add them all.