Losing my mom was one of the most difficult things to experience. Especially since it was just me and her. I went through a very dark period. But I pulled through. The mourning probably won't ever go away but the healing does with time. 

I'm sending you my deepest condolences, @Voguerista. Also sending much love and positive energy for you and the family :heart:

I'm so sorry for your loss. My own loss is very recent, so I understand your pain. I've sent you a pm, but please don't feel obliged to reply. I know that right now you will be getting a lot of messages with condolences and it can feel very difficult to get through them. 

I'm about to head to my Mom's Celebration of Life 'Yellow Roses' Celebration. But, first, I had to stop in and thank you for all of your love and every single word you all wrote. You have no idea how much you've all helped me during this sad time. From the bottom of all my heart, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!   XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Be back soon!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I love you all so much!!!!XOXOXOXOX