Official Papa Don't Preach?

Shoful

On 6/30/2020 at 10:53 AM, Prayer said:

The iTunes/Apple Music "True Blue" album has the original "Papa Don't Preach" album version.

Her 80s digital catalogue is quite messy. :stare: Different versions and volume betweeen each track on "Madonna", "Like A Virgin", "True Blue" and "You Can Dance". "Like A Prayer" is OK but "Pray For Spanish Eyes" has a pop/click at the start (and a extended version of "Express Yourself" in Amazon).

I'd love to know why so messy.

That's why buying her original CDs still matters :bothered:

On 7/1/2020 at 10:46 PM, Nahual said:

I could've sworn that the radio version of Holiday has the lyrics "We have got to get together" at one point in the song, while the version on my digital copy of Madonna's self-titled album doesn't. 

The "We have got to get together" lyrics are in the full 6-minute version, digitally it's available on Celebration - this is the original album version of the song but digital copies of the self-titled replace this with a much shorter edit, this has been an issue since 2005 when her catalogue got digitised

On 7/3/2020 at 3:23 PM, marto12345 said:

The "We have got to get together" lyrics are in the full 6-minute version, digitally it's available on Celebration - this is the original album version of the song but digital copies of the self-titled replace this with a much shorter edit, this has been an issue since 2005 when her catalogue got digitised

Thanks for letting me know! :02: