fmcarbas

WE NEED THIS!!!

1 minute ago, sidney78a said:

so is there a price? :wide-eyes:

I've been asked that a lot but there's tragically no plans to actually produce this - it would be a legal nightmare as well as organising all of the suppliers and printers.

When I have free time again I'll work on another box set because of how much fun I had putting this together, probably something with a more challenging art direction to emulate (Erotica most likely).

2 hours ago, WhitePanda said:

I've been asked that a lot but there's tragically no plans to actually produce this - it would be a legal nightmare as well as organising all of the suppliers and printers.

When I have free time again I'll work on another box set because of how much fun I had putting this together, probably something with a more challenging art direction to emulate (Erotica most likely).

I understand - dont forget to show us your upcoming projects :)

If the name of the singles were the official ones,  I would buy it with my eyes closed:

3c672692913091.5ebf8bc7699d0.jpg.9f75969a3e7445bfb77d287d343d4749.jpg

Express Yourself (Local Mix Edit) <- WRONG, Express Yourself (7'' Remix) <- RIGHT. 

Like A Prayer (Extended Mix Edit) <- WRONG, Like A Prayer (7'' Version) <- RIGHT.

Open Your Heart (7'' Remix) <- WRONG, Open Your Heart (Remix Edit) <- RIGHT.

etc, etc, etc-

14 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

If the name of the singles were the official ones,  I would buy it with my eyes closed:

3c672692913091.5ebf8bc7699d0.jpg.9f75969a3e7445bfb77d287d343d4749.jpg

Express Yourself (Local Mix Edit) <- WRONG, Express Yourself (7'' Remix) <- RIGHT. 

Like A Prayer (Extended Mix Edit) <- WRONG, Like A Prayer (7'' Version) <- RIGHT.

Open Your Heart (7'' Remix) <- WRONG, Open Your Heart (Remix Edit) <- RIGHT.

etc, etc, etc-

That's me attempting to create an immediately clear tracklist - I always get confused between a 7" Version and a 7" Remix and I can't be the only one, so I figured clearer names would really help.

Changing Remix Edit to 7" Remix was just for visual consistency but that could be easily changed.

What an amazing idea, and the mock-ups are gorgeous.  Have you tried sending this to Guy Oseary or anyone?  And yes, I know that Guy is kinda worthless, but IDK who else you would contact about this.  You've essentially done all the work for them, all they need to do is to send this to press and we would buy the shit out of this thing .  What a beautiful gift to the fans this would be.  They need to do something like this with every album, and I would DIE to see your Erotica box set mock up.