gonzalojqv

Fan made cassette singles

38 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

so nice .. i always wondered about the extra tape. are they shortened for the amount of tracks on it? i mean typically 30 min per side or 45 dont get all filled up

Typical cassettes singles were usually the length of two songs, The single and it’s b side, both repeated on both sides of the tape. They used to cost about £1.99 here in the uk.

ya I have loads of them. just wondering about these homemade ones. is there excessive extra tape on them> and how much you bought them for

I can make them but I don't want to have a ton of blank tape left over if that makes sense

5 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

ya I have loads of them. just wondering about these homemade ones. is there excessive extra tape on them> and how much you bought them for

I can make them but I don't want to have a ton of blank tape left over if that makes sense

being they are "homemade", im betting whomever did it, they just bought a bulk of blank standard tapes to use for various recordings. it would be easier and cheaper especially if you plan to do longer recordings.  im betting buying blank tapes with specific time would be more difficult and expensive. each tape would be different in time. hope that makes sense and of course i am just speculating what this person did. 

23 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

You can see some info here on instagram @ob_tapes/

4 hours ago, gonzalojqv said:

I just bought this from a local here, and i've got to say that they are absolutely beatiful !

1081009868_WhatsAppImage2020-07-02at11_06_49.thumb.jpeg.ac372735c2888694ba2022de8d475588.jpeg428787883_WhatsAppImage2020-07-02at11_06.49(1).thumb.jpeg.6d57b8b1646f2103d9293964b0fcf31f.jpeg

omg they are so cute, :drama:

loved it :luv:

Edited by rog

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

I went craft crazy last night making my own cassette sleeves. your post and his instagram inspired me lol

now to figure out how to get cassette tapes shortened to a specific length

Now i need the cassettes for Beautiful Stranger, American Pie and Die Another Day !

1 hour ago, gonzalojqv said:

Now i need the cassettes for Beautiful Stranger, American Pie and Die Another Day !

I have the UK cassette singles of Beautiful Stranger and American Pie

Die Another Day is official as well but it is 84 dollars! lol

26 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I have the UK cassette singles of Beautiful Stranger and American Pie

Die Another Day is official as well but it is 84 dollars! lol

Saw it!
The worst part is that contains the dirty vegas mix (which i loooooove)