MDNA TOUR Purchase...

RUADJAI

As times change I am trying to move all my files digitally. But ideally, I would like to have all my files in the same place. Available on my Apple TV. I've already purchased the MDNA tour on Bluray. However I don't have a bluray reader for my MacBook... So I was just going to buy it digitally. It seems its only available on Amazon Prime Video? I don't know if anyone knows of another place you can buy it. but if I buy that version, then I won't have control over my file right? Ill have to watch it through the Amazon app? Can anyone confirm this? or could I upload it with my other files?    HELP

edit: it’s back in the iTunes Store again, ?

I’m not sure if there is any place now where you can buy it an own that file (online anyway) I could be wrong. I had bought it from iTunes when it first released. However it is no longer on iTunes or in my purchased folder for some reason.

I have a file that I have downloaded though, around 8.5 GB so maybe it’s a blu ray rip. 
But I haven’t come across it on online platforms where you actually have the file in your possession.

I purchased it through Itunes back in 2013 when it was finally released.  It will show up in the "Movie" file folder.  I have control of it through my PC, my phone and tablet.
If you have purchased and lost it, you can always check the Purchased Downloads and check show everything. 
Good luck!

55 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I’m not sure if there is any place now where you can buy it an own that file (online anyway) I could be wrong. I had bought it from iTunes when it first released. However it is no longer on iTunes or in my purchased folder for some reason.

I have a file that I have downloaded though, around 8.5 GB so maybe it’s a blu ray rip. 
But I haven’t come across it on online platforms where you actually have the file in your possession.

this is why i will never buy an digital version of show. someone always rips her shows, so there is no worry of being able to get the show saved on the computer.

37 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

this is why i will never buy an digital version of show. someone always rips her shows, so there is no worry of being able to get the show saved on the computer.

I went digital long ago when I decided to purge and keep it minimal. Only buying physical copies of things I love like M and Gaga. But I don’t own a DVD player anymore, or a blu ray player. I must say though, the copy I have is good enough for me. For 8GB lol I’m just fine with it. 

1 hour ago, boytoy77 said:

I purchased it through Itunes back in 2013 when it was finally released.  It will show up in the "Movie" file folder.  I have control of it through my PC, my phone and tablet.
If you have purchased and lost it, you can always check the Purchased Downloads and check show everything. 
Good luck!

Interesting. Mine doesn’t show up at all. Maybe because it’s just not available in Canada anymore for some reason. I doubt she even knows this Bahaha 

16 hours ago, deathproof said:

I’d invest in an external Blu-ray optical drive for your computer. I have one, and it comes in handy I’m certain situations

Ditto, I have it, also for CDs. Given the state of Madonna's online catalogue, I want my OWN copies.

14 hours ago, Andymad said:

I went digital long ago when I decided to purge and keep it minimal. Only buying physical copies of things I love like M and Gaga. But I don’t own a DVD player anymore, or a blu ray player. I must say though, the copy I have is good enough for me. For 8GB lol I’m just fine with it. 

Same, only kept for very few artists and for music I have purchased over the years on my travels or at concerts.