Thank you, Madonna.

Jaawsshhh

Madonna taught me that it is definitely alright to be yourself, to be free and to be confident in being who you are. In an age when puberty hit hard like a truck, I started to question myself; question who I was and what purpose I serve here. It was troubling for me to fit in with people just to be loved but I failed miserably. Thankfully, with Madonna's music and influence, I decided to stop being someone else for some people and be straight to the point in accepting my sexuality. She has helped me go through turbulent times and gained my confidence and strength to become better everyday.

So to Madonna, thank you so much for teaching me to love myself, to fuck all the haters and be iconic because that is what I am, what we all are and what you are.

Absolutely no regrets.

I could say so much here, but, I just want to say thank you to Madonna for "the dance" in all of her talents and her every being.  I don't know what I'd do without her and her music in the fun and hard times. Although I don't always agree with her on some things, I love how she helps us all fight for what we believe in no matter what.

This sounds like a farewell thread haha, but I feel the same like everyone here! Accepting myself better, changing with every 'era' of my life, evolving, being rebel when I needed it, and a lot of fun at the dance floor, car, shower, whatever I were. And as a DJ, she tought me how to open minded about new trends, not relying on the past always, and experimenting songs, and sounds. 
To be fair I think all of us had all this things inside, but somehow she helped us to not being ashamed of them in a society where everyone has to be gray, and the same. 

I became a fan with Hung Up when I was 9. I was a child and I was discovering her music, videos, tours and career in general. I saw in her things I didn't see anywhere else. She taught me so much as I was growing up, and help me understand different things in my life. It's crazy how much impact someone you don't even know in person can have in your life!
I admire her because she's a strong and powerful woman. She literally changed the culture forever. She was always avant-garde. She always been involved and fought for the right causes. She made visible the invisible. I could go on forever lol. She's the greatest women in music history and i'm not even exaggerating!

tenor.gif 

i want to thank her for bringing so much great music in my life. very few artists can i listen to their whole catalog and enjoy. but of course there is more to her than just the music. i feel she is one of the greatest entertainers. what i love about her is that she doesnt give up. even today she is shedding her clothes, exposing herself to show she aint ashamed of nothing. i also love how she fights for equal rights for all. i love that she doesnt back down even when people try to tell her to retire already. i love her "fuck off" attitude. there will never be another Madonna. she's the best! :heart:

Madonna has saved me many times from ending my life.

We are truly fortunate and blessed to be have come across HER:  her music, visual art, words, strength and light! Thank you Madonna from the depths of my soul for saving millions of lives and for continually saving mine!