What if History replaced Push?

Listening to the original mix now. Why wasn’t this song on confessions? 

It would have made so much sense before Isaac and Like it or Not. And honestly, the album needed one more upbeat banger at the tail end. 

Oh well. Would have brought the album to a 10/10. Push is the sole clunker of that perfect album.

3 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Listening to the original mix now. Why wasn’t this song on confessions? 

It would have made so much sense before Isaac and Like it or Not. And honestly, the album needed one more upbeat banger at the tail end. 

Oh well. Would have brought the album to a 10/10. Push is the sole clunker of that perfect album.

Well here is my Initial Tracklist of what i feel could have been Confessions

1. Hung Up

2. Get Together

3. Sorry

4. Future Lovers

5. I Love New York

6. Super Pop (Icon Version)

7. Let It Will Be

8. Forbidden Love

9. Jump

10. History (Land Of The Free)

11. Isaac

12. Keep The Trance

Deluxe Edition

13. How High

14. Like It Or Not

15. Super Pop (Mirwais Version)

16. Push

1 hour ago, Ulisaax640 said:

Well here is my Initial Tracklist of what i feel could have been Confessions

1. Hung Up

2. Get Together

3. Sorry

4. Future Lovers

5. I Love New York

6. Super Pop (Icon Version)

7. Let It Will Be

8. Forbidden Love

9. Jump

10. History (Land Of The Free)

11. Isaac

12. Keep The Trance

Deluxe Edition

13. How High

14. Like It Or Not

15. Super Pop (Mirwais Version)

16. Push

Whats the difference between super pop icon and mirwais??

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 hours ago, Andymad said:

Whether being on the album or not, I’m slightly miffed that History hasn’t seen the light of day by M.... considering these times. It just seems so right. So fitting. Why doesn’t she see this!!! Lord help me.

It really feels like she completes a song and that’s it and she forgets about it :lol:

You can treat yourself listening to the demo blueprint that includes it with Super Pop

I personally love Push. I love the dragging beats and the strings . It's a electronic sound that work well when it came out. It has a Stuart Price sound. I think History + Superpop have the right place as bonus. I agree that if they album came out today they will be part of the Deluxe or the Itunes version.

Push is one of my favorites from the album, very interesting beats & lyrics! History is more of Live earth song lol! I really like the lyrics, so beautiful & inspiring but defiantly not a track to be on COADF... same with Super Pop very cheap song lol! I think they did very good job regarding the selection / versions of the album especially after hearing the demos... the final product is pure perfection. You can’t see this with Rebel Heart for example, they made big mistake replacing Devils Pray original demo & the same with the title track :(((( lol also how they used Back That Up to the Beat... RH demo was wayyyyy better than the reworked version for MX.

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Push is one of my favorites from the album, very interesting beats & lyrics! History is more of Live earth song lol! I really like the lyrics, so beautiful & inspiring but defiantly not a track to be on COADF... same with Super Pop very cheap song lol! I think they did very good job regarding the selection / versions of the album especially after hearing the demos... the final product is pure perfection. You can’t see this with Rebel Heart for example, they made big mistake replacing Devils Pray original demo & the same with the title track :(((( lol also how they used Back That Up to the Beat... RH demo was wayyyyy better than the reworked version for MX.

I absolutely agree with every words you wrote. About push, history and superpop and also about Back that up.

i really like push. to me, in some way it stands out on COADF.

with history, albeit somewhat cheesy lyrics, i appreciate the overall message of the song and could imagine its inclusion of the final album, but in what version?

it never found its true form in my eyes.