Thoughts on this ONE PART of the SEX book

Roy

So, some people on Twattir were triggered by that one part of the SEX book wherein she fantasized on having sex on a teenage boy and some motherfuccers thought that she was riding on a 14 year boy because of the clues: no pubic hair and "He was just a baby." Usual Twattir style, they call her a PDF file for it.

Personal thoughts? The baby "part" refers to his dick. I am sure because of the context clue "He wasn't very big." And the no pubic hair part? Some men don't have pubic hair or perhaps he shaved his own pubic hair because let's be honest, it gets a little scratchy.

What are your thoughts on this controversial page of the SEX book?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is stated on the first page that everything is a play on sexual fantasies.

There's a 'rape' scenario too that gave her some bad attention years ago.

Even that part Dita fantasies about someone that looks young and with not apparent pubes.

But she also plays with gerontophilia and looking like a Lolita herself.

It's funny how it works for their agenda finding Madonna as a child abuser but have no problem with any Hollywood movie were the main male actor is about 30 years older than their counter female pair.

45 minutes ago, Semtex1 said:

Its everywhere  in literature and  culture if you REALLY wanna find offence. Just look at Disney....Sleeping beauty was a child and  fell asleep with one prick, only to be woken by another... kissing her without her consent. Cinderella was a trafficked victim  of domestic servitude and Snow White  was 14 when she shacked up with seven adult males. I could go on... 

Read a lot about those original versions of those fairytales and yes, it is indeed fucked up.

Oh, society. They give a pass on a man but NEVER a woman. 

Madonna did have sex with a minor when she was like 19 and he was 17. 

She said that on Ellen when talking about relationships.

That's not illegal in any way as far as i know. 

You're not a pedo just because you turn 18 and have sex with 17 year olds. 

2 hours ago, KaitoXD said:

So, some people on Twattir were triggered by that one part of the SEX book wherein she fantasized on having sex on a teenage boy and some motherfuccers thought that she was riding on a 14 year boy because of the clues: no pubic hair and "He was just a baby." Usual Twattir style, they call her a PDF file for it.

Personal thoughts? The baby "part" refers to his dick. I am sure because of the context clue "He wasn't very big." And the no pubic hair part? Some men don't have pubic hair or perhaps he shaved his own pubic hair because let's be honest, it gets a little scratchy.

What are your thoughts on this controversial page of the SEX book?

Do you mind sharing this tweet? :) not to correct them but just to observe how people react to such fiction.

Cancel culture is becoming more and more stupid. People would go crazy about this particular pages but don't even mind to watch and read the whole book to understand it. It's just stories about sex, all made up of course, and sex is a whole world. This is such a transgressor book. :fingerclick:

8 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Cancel culture is becoming more and more stupid. People would go crazy about this particular pages but don't even mind to watch and read the whole book to understand it. It's just stories about sex, all made up of course, and sex is a whole world. This is such a transgressor book. :fingerclick:

Couldn't agree more. Canceling culture is so wrong and stupid. And so is making a big deal out of Madonna's Sex book. There are so many other things happening in this world that is more worrying. 

i am shocked more of her early cruising for (latino) boys havent been brought up to smear her.  if she was a man, no doubt her past encounters would be brought up more. if i recall, there was a bit of an eye brow raising with her kissing Chris Finch on the WTG tour back then. i also dont think these days her Open Your Heart video would go over well with the public since it has a young boy hanging out at a strip club.

morons will alwais be morons...about sex book...Honestly I never read it! My english by then was really awful, and then never had the curiosity to read it. I heard about a 15 years , latino boy I guess, fantasy. Honestly not anything on the book schocks me at all, in the art form I really like the book, the colors, the editing, the pictures...

But transporting it to real life...No s&m, no dogs, no teenageers. I'm what some people may call "vanilla sex", LOL...regular sex with me. More than  that is just...No, thank you, and please fuck you. :lol:

she as a preference for really young men, not saying anything against her, and people may confuse it. If she gets backlash or whatver that is called, for that thing on Sex book...she has a little fault in it. Somethings shouldnt really be used just to schock. Fantasies, sometimes mean a desire a person has. Not saying she likes to fuck kids, but morons... I guess, knowing her a little, she used that just to schock a little more than everything...not really being open mind about sexuality. Minors, kids...fantasies with them are just horrible. ALmost like making a child a mini adult. Let kids be kids, play with barbies or legos, not dildos.

Kids and rape fantasie, and also dogs can be the most schocking in that book. The rest, it's up to anyones privacy. 

People are actually defending that passage? I realize that it's a fantasy, but it's still gross and makes me feel uncomfortable. I appreciate the Sex book as an art piece, but there are some things in there that go beyond art and are just plain disturbing. Luckily it was released before cancel culture was a thing.

Also I realize that everyone here is a Madonna fan so of course the vast majority of people aren't going to drag Madge for that part of the book, but I can just imagine the faux outrage by some of y'all if Mariah/Whitney/Gaga/*insert anyone else who's dissed Madge before here* had written that passage, instead. 

Edited by Nahual (see edit history)

47 minutes ago, Nahual said:

People are actually defending that passage? I realize that it's a fantasy, but it's still gross and makes me feel uncomfortable. I appreciate the Sex book as an art piece, but there are some things in there that go beyond art and are just plain disturbing. Luckily it was released before cancel culture was a thing.

Also I realize that everyone here is a Madonna fan so of course the vast majority of people aren't going to drag Madge for that part of the book, but I can just imagine the faux outrage by some of y'all if Mariah/Whitney/Gaga/*insert anyone else who's dissed Madge before here* had written that passage, instead. 

There's some context to the passage but that's how fiction gets you. It's the same sentiment when you read "IT" and you get to the chapter when the losers club all gangbang bev for a metaphorical orgy, and these are all underage kids in a group orgy written by a grown man. The passage in these books are not to arouse the reader though to Madonna's Sex book the idea is there but in no way does she go in full detail like lady chaterly lovers or 50 shades.

Madonna has a specific taste in guys based on her list of lovers mostly all toned and smooth with the exception of Guy Ritchie who was hairy, and lot of people share the same taste as hers, though that doesn't fully mean that you're a potential pedophile for liking similar traits of an underage person (this is the kind of misinformation cancel culture gets fueled with). People need to be equipped with better judgement when reading such literature (yes I called her sex book literature) lol.

16 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Is stated on the first page that everything is a play on sexual fantasies.

There's a 'rape' scenario too that gave her some bad attention years ago.

Even that part Dita fantasies about someone that looks young and with not apparent pubes.

But she also plays with gerontophilia and looking like a Lolita herself.

It's funny how it works for their agenda finding Madonna as a child abuser but have no problem with any Hollywood movie were the main male actor is about 30 years older than their counter female pair.

Because these types complaining about this shit are caught up in their own moral righteousness. Basically no different from the social conservatism of the right (that condemned this book in its own time), but now it just comes from the other end of the sociopolitical spectrum. Like turning a certain extreme end of 'social activism/progressivism' into something akin to religious fundamentalism. They cannot see nor infer any sense of nuance, nor do they even care to understand things in their proper context.

Basically, they're all hypocrites.

4 hours ago, KaitoXD said:

Yeah. Oliver was in his 30s and Elio was 17.

In the film and book, Oliver is 24.

And the whole concept of the Sex book is about this powerful sexual Dita character. Travelling around the world and experiencing things.

The way is described as a teenager, a virgin, just a a baby is a figure of speech. Just a baby meaning - Looking young / Not being a baby. You don't mean for someone to 'be a baby' or 'have a baby face' to be literal.

The whole idea of horny teens 16-18 encountering older women to stop being virgins is plenty in movies and pop culture in the 80s-90s (even today) but because is 'boys being boys', the behavious is not even considered problematic.

Now when you say a older woman is having sex with someone younger there's a judgement and interpretation from a mysoginistic angle.

17 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Madonna did have sex with a minor when she was like 19 and he was 17. 

She said that on Ellen when talking about relationships.

That's not illegal in any way as far as i know. 

You're not a pedo just because you turn 18 and have sex with 17 year olds. 

It is illegal. Statutory rape. Look it up.

15 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

isn't ...Call Me by Your Name an underage guy and a 20 something doing all sorts of stuff?

Thanks to the first album of "Bronski Beat", I discovered something called "The age of the consent": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent 

I mean: in USA that relationship can be illegal. In Italy can be perfectly legal. 

• Jackie locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jackie locked this topic