Thoughts on this ONE PART of the SEX book

Roy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, I get it... we should have laws to protect people and such... But to think that these sorts of things don't happen all the time in a non rape way is crazy. My first sexual experience was when I was 14 and the other person was 18. In the state I lived in at the time it  would have been classified as a felony. 

On 7/13/2020 at 3:40 PM, KaitoXD said:

So, some people on Twattir were triggered by that one part of the SEX book wherein she fantasized on having sex on a teenage boy and some motherfuccers thought that she was riding on a 14 year boy because of the clues: no pubic hair and "He was just a baby." Usual Twattir style, they call her a PDF file for it.

Personal thoughts? The baby "part" refers to his dick. I am sure because of the context clue "He wasn't very big." And the no pubic hair part? Some men don't have pubic hair or perhaps he shaved his own pubic hair because let's be honest, it gets a little scratchy.

What are your thoughts on this controversial page of the SEX book?

Madonna-Relationship-with-an-underage-boy.jpg.92e4edf18079a5d4a846fa900c5a9146.jpg

:Madonna038:   :Madonna043:  

Geez... Has anyone read "Lolita"? I mean, Madonna is no Nabokov by any stretch of imagination but SEX is also a piece of fiction, an exploration of sexual fantasies. That was the whole point. We all have fantasies and desires that others might find disturbing but that doesn't mean we would necessarily act on them. You can't police people's thoughts. 

just puting some more wood into the fire...another  fantasy described there: being raped. there is a picture I think in a baseball field or something, two guys I guess.

A lot of years later, she talked about being raped in NY, and how she felt...I think it was on Bilboard woman of the year she talked about...A traumatic episode in her life. Then in 1992 she publishes a book of sexual fantasies and one is the fantasy of being raped...Never thought about it before, I'm sorry but something here is not "mixing" well...it's kinda "weird". honestly she did that just to schock people, just to being provocative, talked about. 

The book as an art piece is really great, the editing, the colors, the pictures, the cover!...but some content is just horrible. And I know that  there are other fantasies worst than what is in the book, and I wish I never knew they exist because just thinking about it is disgusting. Once I saw something on the news, and just thinking that some people do it is so...I don't have words for it. 

Vanilla sex does it better.

The book displays all sexual fantasies that exist (sex with a younger boy, with a daddy, being rapped, bondage, zoofilia, golden showers, and on and on...). It doesn't mean M is into this or that, it just displays with artistic pictures all the sexual fantasies that do exist in this world, nothing more nothing less.

I hope Erotica's I'll teach you how to ... isn't about that boy, even as a fantasy. For a Puerto Rican to barely have any pubic hair he must have been barely 13. I find it insulting for any mature, educated, smart woman, Dita or Madonna to think about these things. Perfectly okay to fantasize about younger men but if you want to become a mother in the coming years, don't think of very young boys that way. I've had some sick thoughts in my head many times but I keep them to myself and my dreams and don't take pride in them. If it's illegal, her taking on a role doesn't excuse her promoting of it. Anyway she's already received hell for it once, she doesn't deserve twice. At least she made a great album to go with it. Free of stupid ideas and of more substance.

Totally with @emanon& @Blue Prince??

to a person (Madonna) who had a very bad experience with rape at young age I don’t think displaying such a “fantasy” would be accepted not only for the general public but also herself! Right?... what’s the real fantasy of being rapped??? It’s sick & disgusting thoughts.

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Totally with @emanon& @Blue Prince??

to a person who had a very bad experience with rape at young age I don’t think displaying such a “fantasy” would be accepted not only for the general public but also herself! Right?... what’s the real fantasy of being rapped??? It’s sick & disgusting thoughts.

Rape is a very common fantasy for both men and women (including those who have been victims of sexual violence), and there's been a lot of research done in that area:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/3k5gey/when-rape-survivors-have-rape-antasies

2 minutes ago, kesiak said:

I'm sorry for what happened to you. Rape, however, is a very common fantasy for both men and women (including those who have been victims of sexual violence), and there's been a lot of research done in that area:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/3k5gey/when-rape-survivors-have-rape-antasies

You misunderstood my message, I’m referring to her own story, it’s not me. 

Just now, Ayham said:

I would say that people who really fantasize those stuff are probably not mentally stable! They should seek some professional help... so I believe if someone fantasize killing someone it’s ok? As long as it’s a “fantasy” lol? @kesiak

I think a far more interesting question would be for you to ask yourself why it's bothering you so much and investigate that. Other people's thoughts and desires are none of your business. And no, fantasising about killing somebody is not a crime. We are not in charge of our thoughts, only our actions. :)

8 minutes ago, kesiak said:

I think a far more interesting question would be for you to ask yourself why it's bothering you so much and investigate that. Other people's thoughts and desires are none of your business. And no, fantasising about killing somebody is not a crime. We are not in charge of our thoughts, only our actions. :)

Because it’s not right to publish such stories... “other’s thoughts & desires are kept for themselves” ?

6 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Because it’s not right to publish such stories... “other’s thoughts & desires are kept for themselves” ?

It's sad you feel this way. Repression of one's desires and needs is precisely what leads to deviant behaviour and usually increases the very fantasies one is trying to repress (sourcesource). The whole "Justify My Love" - SEX book era was Madonna fighting this very notion and it's truly depressing that her message was lost on some of her fans. Your thoughts aren't hurting anybody and to suggest they alone can lead to criminal behaviour is misguided and assumes one can't differentiate between right and wrong. Talking about these issues openly and honestly is the only way to process these things. Shame is always destructive. :)

27 minutes ago, kesiak said:

It's sad you feel this way. Repression of one's desires and needs is precisely what leads to deviant behaviour and usually increases the very fantasies one is trying to repress (sourcesource). The whole "Justify My Love" - SEX book era was Madonna fighting this very notion and it's truly depressing that her message was lost on some of her fans. Your thoughts aren't hurting anybody and to suggest they alone can lead to criminal behaviour is misguided and assumes one can't differentiate between right and wrong. Talking about these issues openly and honestly is the only way to process these things. Shame is always destructive. :)

Lol, I’m talking about specific story... I’m not talking about M’s whole career lmao... & yes all these “innocent fantasies & desires” can lead to serious issues & crimes at some point. Normal people don’t think that way... it’s clear... if someone can fantasize a rape as something sexy or whatever it’s clear she or he got some serious issues.

28 minutes ago, kesiak said:

It is not right to promote such illegal acts and not just because some people might get to do them by imitating you. A most influential pop artist should be a role model at least in their work. It doesn't mean to conform to society's rules all the way of course. But if you want to promote a different way of life, it should be done bearing in mind what is good for people and what brings them together without hurting or traumatizing them. Something better than what society suggests. Now, it might be a fantasy of some white men for example to rape a black man's black wife while he is watching all tied up unable to intervene. Am I supposed, not completely appalled by this fantasy, to share it with my fans and audience amongst other fantasies and call myself a free of shame, forward thinking genius? It might be a not uncommon fantasy to seduce a preadolescent girl whose breasts just started to develop rapidly and who might be your daughter. Am I supposed to make it my art, thinking you are a moron if you don't understand it? No no, Madonna had a good intention but some of those stories and fantasies should never have been made public. Keep it to yourself, girl, and do something creative, legal, and good for other people (and animals). And shame alone is never a bad thing. Shame is only a natural mechanism serving some purpose. Oppression of freedom alone is not a bad thing. Ultimate freedom would be a disaster in a society. It's all about measure and balance. Us people must never promote ideas of disrespecting other people or violating their rights. And again, creating a Dita to do that instead is not an excuse.

1 hour ago, Blue Prince said:

It is not right to promote such illegal acts and not just because some people might get to do them by imitating you. A most influential pop artist should be a role model at least in their work. It doesn't mean to conform to society's rules all the way of course. But if you want to promote a different way of life, it should be done bearing in mind what is good for people and what brings them together without hurting or traumatizing them. Something better than what society suggests. Now, it might be a fantasy of some white men for example to rape a black man's black wife while he is watching all tied up unable to intervene. Am I supposed, not completely appalled by this fantasy, to share it with my fans and audience amongst other fantasies and call myself a free of shame, forward thinking genius? It might be a not uncommon fantasy to seduce a preadolescent girl whose breasts just started to develop rapidly and who might be your daughter. Am I supposed to make it my art, thinking you are a moron if you don't understand it? No no, Madonna had a good intention but some of those stories and fantasies should never have been made public. Keep it to yourself, girl, and do something creative, legal, and good for other people (and animals). And shame alone is never a bad thing. Shame is only a natural mechanism serving some purpose. Oppression of freedom alone is not a bad thing. Ultimate freedom would be a disaster in a society. It's all about measure and balance. Us people must never promote ideas of disrespecting other people or violating their rights. And again, creating a Dita to do that instead is not an excuse.

Your mind really goes to dark places, doesn't it? No wonder you feel so strongly about this issue. :)

• Jackie locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jackie locked this topic