louis.exe

Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel The Series

image.png.a5f1cac2ce3495d5b05bde70f66cc436.png

Hey any buffy / angel fans on this forum I'm a recent fan I've just started season four of buffy and watched the first few episodes of the spinoff angel and I'm very much enjoying both of them I feel like I've fallen into a fandom hole that I can't get out of (Send help) lol

buffy the vampire slayer face GIF

6 minutes ago, Matty said:

I've never really watched Angel but was a massive Buffy fan I've just finished watching all seven seasons of Buffy again as they currently being shown in the UK on our on demand service.

I'm only on season 4 of buffy & season 1 of angel

BTW I'm really glad they bought Cordelia into angel she's one of my favourite characters in both series

Oh, goodness. I didn't think there would be new fans to this show. I have been watching this since the beginning and I'm still watching them, it's great to have Buffy in HD and 5.1 finally on E4 in the UK, even though the first 2 seasons have been stretched as they were never in widescreen. I wish E4 kept the original ratio.

1 hour ago, baymad4her said:

Oh, goodness. I didn't think there would be new fans to this show. I have been watching this since the beginning and I'm still watching them, it's great to have Buffy in HD and 5.1 finally on E4 in the UK, even though the first 2 seasons have been stretched as they were never in widescreen. I wish E4 kept the original ratio.

The fact that it was airing on E4 / streaming on All 4 is the reason I started watching plus my friend from work is a fan and said it was something I'd probably like (He was right)

16 hours ago, louis.exe said:

The fact that it was airing on E4 / streaming on All 4 is the reason I started watching plus my friend from work is a fan and said it was something I'd probably like (He was right)

You'll be coming up to one of my favourite episodes soon; Season 3, Episode 1 - Anne :)