If you could time travel to the beginning of a new Madonna era, what era would it be and why?

Brendanlovesu1

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I would go back to her 90’s era. Seeing Erotica > Bedtime Stories > Ray of Light happening in real-time would be amazing, such strong moments in her career that happened during that decade.

Totally agree. 90s Madonna gave us Blond Ambition and The Girlie Show as well so I’d have loved to have seen those tours.

The very first years. I am SO jealous that I never got to experience seeing Madonna taking over the world. I was born in 88 and only got interested in her in 1997. By that time, she was already the biggest star in the world. It's crazy to think that there was a time where Madonna was just some new artist with a couple of songs trying to make it. 

I wouldn't be mad at all if it happens to me what happened to Mikkel Nielsen lol.

I became a fan watching the Like A Prayer video premiere on MTV so this is easy for me as I got to experience most of M's career "live" which I wouldn't trade for the world. But I have always said that if I could go back in time that I would love to be able to experience the Virgin era, especially seeing as many Virgin Tour shows as possible especially the first show in Seattle!............

1 hour ago, HampusFL said:

Having been around since the start... and eg. remember reading reviews of the first album...I have to choose end 84 and beginning 85...those were such magical days.

Oh wow. I would have loved to experience that ! I was born on june 1982, just when she dropped Everybody. Could you describe how it was ? End of 1984 beginning of 1985 ? I'd love to read your description of that era.