If you could time travel to the beginning of a new Madonna era, what era would it be and why?

Brendanlovesu1

18 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Oh wow. I would have loved to experience that ! I was born on june 1982, just when she dropped Everybody. Could you describe how it was ? End of 1984 beginning of 1985 ? I'd love to read your description of that era.

Ha ha extremely hard to explain, there were just something very special about Madonna that made her stand out and made her connect with you...at that point in time she really was someone lots of us who were young looked up to and got inspired by... she was everywhere and was releasing a lot of singles... singles that all became huge hits...  Personally I have never experienced another artists as Madonna... her impact in those years were huge.

I would go back to her 80's era, to enjoy everything she did in her early days consecrating herself the Queen of Pop. All those years of her beginning, marked my life with many changes and very strong decisions on a personal level, and she was always there, with her music, with all that security and strength that she showed to the world, teaching me and helping me to clarify many things, from my sexuality, to face society and say what I really thought and free myself in many aspects of my life. And also if I would return, I would reaffirm again my fanaticism for this blessed woman. :heart::pray::heart: