Madonna Questionnaire!

Voguerista

Answer the questions below for how you feel....

1. I wish Madonna would __________________________.

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era?

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be?

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been _______________________________.

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years.

Ok, here are my answers....

1. I wish Madonna would __________________________.  Right now, I wish she would start posting more photos of herself or teasers on the new DVD on her social media accounts.

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era?  I would die for a new Geisha look.

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? GHOSTTOWN (and with the tango in it too)

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been _______________________________.  Stuart Price, Mirwais, William Orbit

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years.  True (I hope)!

1. I wish she showed us her recording process more. Like how Truth or Dare but of her making an album!

2. It would be cool if she did like a really futuristic look. Like neon hair and she gets painted and dressed to look like a futuristic machine

3. American Life

4. Mirwais (Madame X is amazing!), Shep, and Stuart Price

5. True! It would be cool to see a rock album or like a futuristic electronica that would match the outfit I described 

1. I wish Madonna would do some song writing sessions with Patrick Leonard.

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? Old style Hollywood Glamour.

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? Express Yourself

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been Patrick Leonard, William Orbit, Shep Pettibone

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. Not sure about release, but she’ll be working on a new record. I’m going to say False. I think it’s going to be In the next three years.

1. I wish madonna would: take vocal lessons and stop altering her face

2. I loved the Anne Sexton look in the last era but otherwise I’d like something really organic and natural. Like an outdoor shoot in nature. I wouldn’t mind a “pretty” era rather than a highly curated. That or cyborg or 60’s imagery. I really would have liked a traditional country album from Madonna. Storytelling writers and a bit of air in the music. Everything she’s done apart from Body Shop in the last decade sounds hermetically sealed. I like the air and space and freedom in Body Shop. It feels natural. 

3. Video performed live: Bedtime Story

4. Bray / Leonard / Orbit

5. yes but it will be the Madame X Live album followed by a compilation of some sort of a re release. No original album but maybe five new songs on an EP or added to a collection of some sort

Guest Nobody Knows Me

1. I wish Madonna would pay more attention to her legacy, and work with Patrick Leonard or Stuart Price again.

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? Perhaps an homage to Old Hollywood stars we haven’t seen her do before, or something more minimal, like the side-fringe she had in 2009 for Celebration promotion. 

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? Everybody - I always thought that could’ve worked for a theatre tour. 

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been Patrick Leonard, William Orbit, Stuart Price. 

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. Sadly, false. 

1. I wish Madonna would stop trying to pander to trends, stop using rent-a-rappers, ditch autotune, pay due attention to her back catalogue, and not even consider working on a new album until she gets Pat Leonard and/or Stephen Bray involved.

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? It doesn't matter.... just as long as she ditches that scraggly long blonde wavy hair look that she has been favouring the past decade or so.... also no grills.

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? Bedtime Story... imagine how spectacular a performance like that would be

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been Pat Leonard, Stephen Bray, William Orbit.

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. Sadly, I feel it will be true... and it will be more past-their-prime trendy producers, more autotune, and more rent-a-rappers.

1. I wish Madonna would look back more often, the past is what made her

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? Something classy and glamorous

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be?  Material Girl

4. My three favourite record producers for Madonna has been Patrick Leonard, Shep Pettibone, Stephen Bray

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years.  True (hopefully)

1. I wish Madonna would release the Madame X Tour Film already! I NEED that frozen live performance in UHD4K!

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? Man, i really don't know. Maybe something really burlesque-ish? Or maybe something sci-fi, cyberpunk, sorta of.

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? Nothing Really Matters. Yes, hunty.

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been Patrick Leonard, Shep Pettibone and William Orbit.

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. I think she will!

1. I wish Madonna would get "into the groove" again

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? The no fillers look

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be?  American Pie or Nothing really Matters (seriously give NRM a chance)

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been The Holy Trinity of S's (Stuart Price, Stephan Bray, Shep P)

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. Possibly, the world is mad right now so she may come up with another American Life album (Yikes)

1. I wish Madonna would make a fashion/photography book documenting everything she did over the years... 

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? Natural earthy look in woods... ?

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? Bedtime Story. 

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been ...I don’t know lol, but I really want her to work with Chris Martin, Alison Goldfrapp or ionnalee.

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. False.. after 2022.

1.  Write with Max Martin and get Stuart and SG Lewis to produce the next album.  (I do luv the idea of the fashion book though)

2. Its time she re-invented the rock genre.  I think and electronic rock inspired album leaning toward Glam rock with a dance beat would be awesome.  Also reinventing the glam rock look.  Lots of feathers etc and wild glasses

3. Definitely Ghosttown

4. I have luved all of them.

5. true.  She aint going to get that movie off the ground with covid.  Studio will be taking less risks on arthouse projects cause their revenue will be down.  She can do music

1. I wish Madonna would embrace her legacy & release things from the past the are long overdue to show her true love for her fans. And also stop following trends stick with what works more like pure unabolished dance music & ballads like she can only deliver. And don't wait until you're gone to have things released like tours, outtakes, B-Rolls. And last, I wish M would write her autobiography! If she never does that it will be such a travesty to say the least!!! 

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? Just keep it natural like ROL era or Music. She looked amazing during those times without even trying to. I'm getting tired of the usual over-sexed looks it has nothing to do with her age just prefer the simpler M. I second the Something To Remember/95 Testino Versace look. She was stunning!! Anything age appropriate would work I think. And PLEASE no more grills LOL!

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? Tough one! I'd have to say Ghosttown also with the dance included! She kills it with that!

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been William Orbit, Stuart Price & Mirwais

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. I sure hope so! She needs to release another retrospective in the meantime though to celebrate all of the anniversaries going on as well. But I think she should do another full on non-stop dance record again COADF style! NO ONE can do that like Madonna could

1. I wish Madonna would...

keep being the pain in the ass she’s always been. 

Softer, enough corsets and resting her chin on her pushed up boobs. 

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? 
Bad Girl

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna have been:

Steve Bray, Nellee Hooper, Mirwais

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. 
True

1. I really don't know. I can't say I've spent time thinking about what Madonna should or shouldn't do. 

2. The look doesn't bother me if it's a decent album. 

3. Dear Jessie. For a laugh. 

4. I'd say Orbit got the best out of her. Also, whoever produced Burning Up and Gambler. Would've loved more of that sound in the 80s as well. 

5. I don't really feel one way or the other if there's another album or not. 

Great idea for a thread!

1. I wish Madonna would release the MX tour along with her entire tour catalogue for streaming on Netflix. It is an embarrassment to her legacy that her tour recordings aren't easily available for the world to watch. They're there (well most of them lol) but they definitely need more reach. Putting out her legacy of live performances out there would surely help future ticket sales and she definitely needs that. 

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? More brown hair and fashion á la the 2019 UK vogue photo shoot but with a higher sense of over-the-top glamour and sparkle. 

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? Frozen. 

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been Stuart Price, Mirwais, William Orbit & Shep Pettibone. (I know you only asked for three but what are you gonna do about it?) 

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. I think so. 

1. I wish Madonna would let go of the horrible mixing/"live" choices of the past 3 tours.

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? Something more lose and not so much like a (under explored) character as Madame X was.

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? Not much into that idea.

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been Mirwais, Shep Pettibone and Patrick Leonard.

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. True

On 7/16/2020 at 6:26 AM, Voguerista said:

1. I wish Madonna would ___relased all her 80/90s demos ___________________.

* peaceful extra lay back and not too political , would love to see her with blonde strings and lady look 60s  style 

rescue me / bedtime stories 

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been

patrick Lanord William orbit and the splendor sheap Pattinson ( and Dallas Austin ) _______________________________.

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. 

* I have a feeling she will do something that’s for sure ! ?

1. I wish Madonna would perform some hidden gems on her next tour. Like Rescue Me, Bedtime Stories album tracks, To Have And Not To Hold, Swim, Runaway Lover...

But more so, I want her to be on top of her creativeness. Don't follow the trends in music.

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? I really enjoyed her short black hair for MX. Even though it was a wig, I wish she'd just cut all her hair off and go dark.

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? Ghosttown or Human Nature.

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been William Orbit, Stuart Price and Nelle Hooper.

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. True hopefully.

1. I wish Madonna would hire a new band that use live instruments ala The Girlie Show.

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? Clothes: Stop wearing black. Hair: Anything other than the centre parting/long blonde/wavy hair

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? She's kind of always done that, but maybe Erotica?

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been Patrick Leonard, Shep Pettibone & William Orbit.

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. True.

1. I wish Madonna would get her albums mixed by Mark Stent again. 

2.  I would really like for her to revisit the kind of "unfinished" no-makeup-looks like the X-static process shoot and Reinvention backdrops. 

3.  Even though Im sick of hearing it live... if she did the choreo in the white cubes, wearing black latex... HUMAN NATURE

4. Mirwais, Stuart Price, William Orbit

5. TRUE. These times call for creativity. 

1. I wish Madonna and her managment team would respect more her catalogue and not be treated like shit.

2.  What kind of look would you like to see Madonna do in the next era? Not too glamourized and not too ROL-sque.  Just her being herself.

3.  If Madonna were to perform one of her videos for an upcoming tour in the closest way she could, which video would you want it to be? Deeper and Deeper.

4. My three favorite record producers for Madonna has been William Orbit, Stuart Price & Shep P.

5. True or False: Madonna will release a new album in the next two years. False :Madonna002: