Madonna’s albums in Iran...

Ayham

8 minutes ago, Matty said:

That’s so funny I noticed it’s mostly the female artists that are not on their covers which is also very sad. I searched Gaga and Kylie Minogue 

Yes exactly, so funny even if the artist is fully covered like for example Billie Eilish?!?!... they tend to photoshop her out... so weird!

These are so ridiculous that I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. I mean you constantly read complaints about censorship in the West, but then you see things like this where females are literally removed from their own album/single cover art in the Middle East.

I don't even get the logic behind some of these changes: if certain female pop artists are doing something risque on their covers, then I can sorta understand editing the covers to some extent, but removing them entirely just for being there? That's beyond ludicrous. 

Edited by Nahual (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Ayham said:

When you see a covered woman that means it’s from Saudi Arabia I believe... it’s less than removing the entire artist... ??

Yes it's Arabia, I should have stated it. 

9 hours ago, Ian said:

they must be collectables! :eyes:

I imagine there must be few of 'em

I've looked for Hard Candy but never found it...