Should Tears Of A Clown Be Revived For The Next Tour?

Velvet Rope

Tears Of A Clown Revival - Yay Or Nay?  

42 members voted

1. 1. Should Tears Of A Clown be revived in large cities across the world on the next tour along with the arena show?

• Yes
    • No

Madonna_Tears_of_a_Clown.png

I think Tears Of A Clown was quite a genius concept for M and it really showed the general public that she can do a stripped back,raw and vulnerable look into herself. I definitely think it'd be smart if the show was revived for the next arena tour where she performs in an intimate setting after the show (more intimate than the theaters of Madame X) and she was able to strip back the rigid,tightly wound machine of the arena show for audiences,in my opinion. But I wonder if it'd be equally as successful as the arena show.

Not Safe For Work No GIF

I think MXT was the evolution of TOAC in many ways - and for a while anyway, is going to be as 'stripped-back' as M will get. I was looking forward to M being more stripped back in MXT, and I think the show and tour would have benefitted from her being more so (even though I did love MXT).

yes, but only if it's rehearsed more.

I could visibly see her thinking of her next dance move.

and for gods sake... if you record it... don't just include Don't Tell Me and Holiday. 

and NOT IN BLACK AND WHITE

and make the jokes funnier. 

and don't talk in that damn country accent. 

and... never mind....just don't do it. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I do love the idea of intimate gigs and rare songs being performed, but not in that manner. And without any jokes whatsoever unless it’s something about her career that would genuinely come across as funny :lol:

Sorry, but it’s a no from me too. I don’t think personally she was in a good place or state of mind during them and I agree her audience interactions were very strange too. It reminded me of the interactions during MX tour that were just the same every single night and worse still, it was scripted and still very stilted and unfunny.

What is most strange is comparing how genuine, natural and funny she was when she interacted during Rebel Heart tour shows which was less than 4/5 years prior.