Can someone please educate me on Madonna's alleged "satanism"?

Team Madonna

11 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Some of us believe in God Jesus The Holy Spirit and Satan and angels and heaven and hell. I don't knock people who don't believe or poo on them. I appreciate the same respect.

But satanists do believe in God just as much as any christian believes in the Devil. What's your point?

An atheist would see both as myths and that's hardly lack of respect and it hasn't been "pooped" or brought up here. 

It's just hard to believe that a Madonna fan would be off putting by religious imagery when 80% of her artiststry is based on that.

21 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

These comments and articles come from QAnons, Trump supporters from the far right, white supremacists...ALL celebrities who dared oppose their Agent Orange get the same comments....usually they also are anti masks, anti vaxers and anti BLM. Most of these comments also come from bot farms. I'm a journalist and i work on this subject (in France).

Ok let's back up, not all Trump supporters are "white supremacists", most don't even like him but it's better than the alternatives, also Trump received awards and honors from the Black community and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton when he was a Democrat, he switched to being a Republican and all of a sudden he's a racist?

Doesn't make any sense

Secondly, if you read their mission statement, anyone in their right mind should be against BLM as their ultimate goal is complete abolishment of the police.  I'm half Black and have Aunt's and Uncle's who still live in the hood and they don't want police gone, and they're the ones whose livelihood will be most at risk, because of the tremendous amount of Black on Black crime, that will no doubt go up in their neighborhoods

And Black people, myself included, need to do better, the Black on Black homicide rate is disgusting, we can't complain about Black Lives Mattering, when they don't even matter to US

And white liberals really need to calm down and stop virtue signaling, from there priveledged white neighborhoods.  It's not about you 

Madonna is way too tame, vanilla and mainstream by comparison to be considered an occult artist. The notion itself is quite silly. It's not like she's Marilyn Manson, Led Zeppelin or death/doom metal and death rock bands that adorn their work with symbols, sigils and other references to the Dark Lord ?? Now go listen to Coven's 1969 album Witchcraft Destroys Minds & Reaps Souls and see if the horned beast gets your motor going ?️

3 hours ago, Mp1992 said:

Ok let's back up, not all Trump supporters are "white supremacists", most don't even like him but it's better than the alternatives, also Trump received awards and honors from the Black community and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton when he was a Democrat, he switched to being a Republican and all of a sudden he's a racist?

Doesn't make any sense

Secondly, if you read their mission statement, anyone in their right mind should be against BLM as their ultimate goal is complete abolishment of the police.  I'm half Black and have Aunt's and Uncle's who still live in the hood and they don't want police gone, and they're the ones whose livelihood will be most at risk, because of the tremendous amount of Black on Black crime, that will no doubt go up in their neighborhoods

And Black people, myself included, need to do better, the Black on Black homicide rate is disgusting, we can't complain about Black Lives Mattering, when they don't even matter to US

And white liberals really need to calm down and stop virtue signaling, from there priveledged white neighborhoods.  It's not about you 

You're right, not all his supporters are white supremacists, but they are all stupid as fuck. 

On 7/21/2020 at 11:33 AM, Roland Barthes said:

These comments and articles come from QAnons, Trump supporters from the far right, white supremacists...ALL celebrities who dared oppose their Agent Orange get the same comments....usually they also are anti masks, anti vaxers and anti BLM. Most of these comments also come from bot farms. I'm a journalist and i work on this subject (in France).

So much cleansing is needed.

5 hours ago, Mp1992 said:

Doesn't make any sense

Most Trump supporters are not QAnons, i was specifically talking about QAnons. I absolutely did not talk about the rest of the stuff you said nor it is the topic discussed here. Maybe you had to get it out of your chest, good for you.

I talked about QAnons because they are the ones leaving comments about Madonna's satanism on Instagram but also about her taking adrenochrome drug and pedophilia. They are the ones behind pizzagate too. Madonna is not their sole famous target. They also are the ones making all these conspiracy theories online bout coronavirus being a hoax made by democrats. They also make all these anti masks memes. Today Twitter finally adressed the matter and banned them and their publications. They are a fringe of the Trump supporters, radical & self proclaimed white supremacists.

3 hours ago, PatrickSamuel said:

You're right, not all his supporters are white supremacists, but they are all stupid as fuck. 

Do you want to live in a country without police?  With ZERO police protection?  Because that's what the left is now pushing

Did you not read my earlier post about how bad (worse) the inner cities will be without polic

It'll be a massacre of mostly law abiding Black citizens lives being lost without police

Personally I can't stand Trump but he's better than what the Democratic Party (Sleepy Joe Biden) has running

Technically I'm still registered Democrat

8 minutes ago, Mp1992 said:

Do you want to live in a country without police?  With ZERO police protection?  Because that's what the left is now pushing

Did you not read my earlier post about how bad (worse) the inner cities will be without polic

It'll be a massacre of mostly law abiding Black citizens lives being lost without police

Personally I can't stand Trump but he's better than what the Democratic Party (Sleepy Joe Biden) has running

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, PatrickSamuel said:

Madonna is way too tame, vanilla and mainstream by comparison to be considered an occult artist. The notion itself is quite silly. It's not like she's Marilyn Manson, Led Zeppelin or death/doom metal and death rock bands that adorn their work with symbols, sigils and other references to the Dark Lord ?? Now go listen to Coven's 1969 album Witchcraft Destroys Minds & Reaps Souls and see if the horned beast gets your motor going ?️

I wonder if it's more about her being a female who is in power and not ever backing down.  Some people can't stand it. Some try hard to knock her from her pedestal, but she keeps forging ahead.  So then people start making crazy things up, like convincing people she's part of some satanist occult. 

This isn't new though. She's been accused of this for decades, but you are right she is far too tame for those with common sense to buy into this narrative.

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Second... anyone who takes a full two minutes out of their life and googles what BLM want... it isn’t to completely get rid of police. It is to make them less responsible for non violent crimes. They will still respond to violent crime. But there is no need for police with guns to respond to every single thing. The money they save will then be put into programs that help the community.

Exactly. I haven't heard anything about completely getting rid of the police. Is that what Fox news is scaring people with now?

9 hours ago, Mp1992 said:

Sorry, I didn't get all that, can you repeat it again? 

14 hours ago, PatrickSamuel said:

I confess I am a Led Zepellin fan in the closet :hyper:

16 hours ago, PatrickSamuel said:

Sorry, I didn't get all that, can you repeat it again? 

The Democratic party is pushing to abolish the police force, which is also made up of a higher than average amount of minorities, for instance Black women police outnumber white women 3-1, I have a Black female cousin who is a cop

What's not to comprehend?

17 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Are you a Russian bot? If you don’t understand what something is, you really shouldn’t be shouting from a rooftop about it. 

First of all the topic being discussed has NOTHING to do with Black Lives Matter. so I’m sorry to everyone for continuing this, but somethings just have to be done. 

Second... anyone who takes a full two minutes out of their life and googles what BLM want... it isn’t to completely get rid of police. It is to make them less responsible for non violent crimes. They will still respond to violent crime. But there is no need for police with guns to respond to every single thing. The money they save will then be put into programs that help the community. 

People of color are being shot because they were asleep in their car. Had someone WITHOUT a gun and a bad attitude responded to the call, this person would still be alive. George Floyd was suspected of using a counterfeit 20 Dollar Bill. That should not have been a death sentence.  Eric Garner was selling loose cigarettes... 

and last but not least, just because you are half Black or mixed or whatever you identify as, you can still be racist and/or dumb. Donald Trump isn’t a racist because he’s a Republican. He’s a racist because he’s openly said racist shit about Mexicans, made fun of the disabled, is constantly trying to strip away transgendered rights, calls Black Lives Matter protestors thugs and violent criminals, but calls white supremacists “very fine people” and white protestors with Assault Rifles angry patriots, or whatever the hell he said. Harassed Obama claiming he wasn’t American or was a Muslim... His entire campaign is run on fear. Saying racist shit about China. It’s the China flu... blah blah blah... Maybe it did come from there, but were the #1 country of Covid now... because of him and his dumb ass. We’re 6 months into a pandemic and he just YESTERDAY urged people to wear a mask for the first time. You should really consider stop watching Fox News and pull your fucking head out of your ass. 

:Madonna042:

You're wrong and probably white and

Probably live in the suburbs, funny how NO liberal whites live in diverse neighborhoods

You don't understand the COMPLICATED nature of this , I still remember having to move my Grandma off her block 10 years ago as drug dealers had taken over and they broke into her house TWICE and destroyed it, a house my Grandfather worked his ass of for

The cops couldn't do nothing because they were afraid of false cries of police brutality, the whole block was a shit show

She moved into a nicer neighborhood and is happier now

17 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Are you a Russian bot? If you don’t understand what something is, you really shouldn’t be shouting from a rooftop about it. 

First of all the topic being discussed has NOTHING to do with Black Lives Matter. so I’m sorry to everyone for continuing this, but somethings just have to be done. 

People of color are being shot because they were asleep in their car. Had someone WITHOUT a gun and a bad attitude responded to the call, this person would still be alive. George Floyd was suspected of using a counterfeit 20 Dollar Bill. That should not have been a death sentence.  Eric Garner was selling loose cigarettes... 

and last but not least, just because you are half Black or mixed or whatever you identify as, you can still be racist and/or dumb. Donald Trump isn’t a racist because he’s a Republican. He’s a racist because he’s openly said racist shit about Mexicans, made fun of the disabled, is constantly trying to strip away transgendered rights, calls Black Lives Matter protestors thugs and violent criminals, but calls white supremacists “very fine people” and white protestors with Assault Rifles angry patriots, or whatever the hell he said. Harassed Obama claiming he wasn’t American or was a Muslim... His entire campaign is run on fear. Saying racist shit about China. It’s the China flu... blah blah blah... Maybe it did come from there, but were the #1 country of Covid now... because of him and his dumb ass. We’re 6 months into a pandemic and he just YESTERDAY urged people to wear a mask for the first time. You should really consider stop watching Fox News and pull your fucking head out of your ass. 

:Madonna042:

And it's on the BLM website as their mission statement, one of the leaders has said NUMEROUS times that she wants the police abolished

And what the hell's a Russian not? I don't even know what that is

27 minutes ago, Mp1992 said:

And it's on the BLM website as their mission statement, one of the leaders has said NUMEROUS times that she wants the police abolished

And what the hell's a Russian not? I don't even know what that is

Please share some links ... 

I have a link for you... straight from BLM themselves. Make sure to watch till the end so you can learn something. 

30 minutes ago, Mp1992 said:

You're wrong and probably white and

Probably live in the suburbs, funny how NO liberal whites live in diverse neighborhoods

You don't understand the COMPLICATED nature of this , I still remember having to move my Grandma off her block 10 years ago as drug dealers had taken over and they broke into her house TWICE and destroyed it, a house my Grandfather worked his ass of for

The cops couldn't do nothing because they were afraid of false cries of police brutality, the whole block was a shit show

She moved into a nicer neighborhood and is happier now

also... just so we are clear... the cops are not afraid of false cries of police brutality... especially not 10 years ago.:Madonna007:

take a look at all of these scared cops. 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/07/14/nyregion/nypd-george-floyd-protests.html

oh and also... I live in New York City. THE most diverse place in the world. So do please go on...

1 hour ago, Mp1992 said:

So you think innocent, law abiding, Black citizens being victims of homicides in the inner city, without a police force, is funny?

Wow....

Again, do me a favor liberal whites, please stay in your lane

Get out of your lane and read a book.

Defund the police does not mean cancel the police. Please educate yourself before you want to step further.