Can someone please educate me on Madonna's alleged "satanism"?

Team Madonna

1 hour ago, Mp1992 said:

The Democratic party is pushing to abolish the police force, which is also made up of a higher than average amount of minorities, for instance Black women police outnumber white women 3-1, I have a Black female cousin who is a cop

What's not to comprehend?

No, sorry, I still don't speak stupid. Never mind, you seem fluent in it, and I guess as long as you're happy in your own head, that's all that matters. 

7 hours ago, Mp1992 said:

The Democratic party is pushing to abolish the police force, which is also made up of a higher than average amount of minorities, for instance Black women police outnumber white women 3-1, I have a Black female cousin who is a cop

What's not to comprehend?

Defunding the police and abolishing the police are two completely different things.

I got where Madonna goes in her work as "shadow work." I have always loved this because few artists are brave enough to do this. 

I feel I know what her ultimate goal is and it is to a place of love and peace because that is where she always wants to go. What is in your heart? What are your intentions? She has a better grasp on her path if she deals with every aspect of being human. ❤ I do not trust anyone who thinks they are flawless. 

Things Madonna has spoken:

Speak the truth and shame the devil.

The unexamined life is not worth living. 

Here is an article on Shadow work: 

https://www.centreofexcellence.com/what-is-shadow-work/

The sad thing is that people who have said things about Madonna are actually unwittingly being controlled by all the things they claim to be against. They are so obsessed with calling everyone out around them that they do not question themselves at all. Evil is on no one's side. It only wants to exist and it doesn't care where or through whom. 

Madonna has been accused of being Illuminati and a witch for years. MDNA Tour and superbowl were especially blatant, didnt help the rumors. The 2019 Eurovision performance was very dark, and some could say even predicted Covid pandemic with the imagery. Is she just being Ironic or doing it for controversy to get more attention? Seems like theres something deeper going on. Heres an ex fan who definitely thinks she is satanic!

https://www.facebook.com/1736683036427492/posts/3394583010637478/

On 7/22/2020 at 10:37 AM, Mp1992 said:

Ok let's back up, not all Trump supporters are "white supremacists", most don't even like him but it's better than the alternatives, also Trump received awards and honors from the Black community and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton when he was a Democrat, he switched to being a Republican and all of a sudden he's a racist?

Doesn't make any sense

Secondly, if you read their mission statement, anyone in their right mind should be against BLM as their ultimate goal is complete abolishment of the police.  I'm half Black and have Aunt's and Uncle's who still live in the hood and they don't want police gone, and they're the ones whose livelihood will be most at risk, because of the tremendous amount of Black on Black crime, that will no doubt go up in their neighborhoods

And Black people, myself included, need to do better, the Black on Black homicide rate is disgusting, we can't complain about Black Lives Mattering, when they don't even matter to US

And white liberals really need to calm down and stop virtue signaling, from there priveledged white neighborhoods.  It's not about you 

Why does black on black crime matter in the context of police brutality? What is exactly the point? I would think black on black crime exists because of economic inequality and not something that is to be blamed on black people or poc as a community. You never hear about "white on white" crime as a specific issue in this conversation..... seems like whataboutism to me to deflect from racist cops and systemic racism, just finding a way to blame it on the victims. 

I don't think anyone was virtue signaling here, in fact they seemed to be quite well versed on the arguments instead of making shit up or deflecting like a Trump supporter would. 

Trump has a long history of verifiable racism. He has also changed political affiliation a bunch of times because he will do and say whatever benefits him. It's very difficult to pin down the true beliefs of someone like that because everything and everyone is a means to an end. 

And anyway wanting to change how things work doesn't mean anyone wants lawlessness and crime. That is just spin by fascists to make people scared of an anti-racism movement. 

5 hours ago, HollywoodX said:

Madonna has been accused of being Illuminati and a witch for years. MDNA Tour and superbowl were especially blatant, didnt help the rumors. The 2019 Eurovision performance was very dark, and some could say even predicted Covid pandemic with the imagery. Is she just being Ironic or doing it for controversy to get more attention? Seems like theres something deeper going on. Heres an ex fan who definitely thinks she is satanic!

https://www.facebook.com/1736683036427492/posts/3394583010637478/

The Eurovision performance had a clear apocalyptic theme because of everything that's going on in the world. There are many times when she's done this, like the Ghosttown video or releasing a song like 4 Minutes. There were serious problems in the world before Covid-19 hit, but it's curious that some people only tune in when something directly affects them.

I actually seen people talking a out this on Madonna's facebook today.

"

HOLLYWOOD IS CURSED!!!

For 18 years I was was held captive by the witchcraft of Madonna . She is one of the most powerful & blasphemous Illuminati witches in Hollywood and has performed many human sacrifices ( 11 abortions) to get where she is. Most of your favorite Hollywood stars are pedophiles and satanists! This is my story of how the Lord Jesus Christ set me free from Homosexuality & Madonna's powerful spell.

Denver Pepsi Center, Thursday October 18th 2012: 
 Here I am at Madonna's ‘MDNA Tour’, MDNA a clear and obvious reference to the drug MDMA or Ecstasy, which I was severely addicted to at the time. I had won tickets twice. 
One set from a nightclub and the other from her fan club, and I got the most coveted, “Golden Triangle VIP" pit tickets. “Golden 
Triangle” a reference to Satanist Aleister Crowley's, “Golden Dawn -Eye in the Triangle” a Luciferian secret organization. Two long 
catwalks extended from the main stage forming a pyramid with the VIP “ Golden Triangle” pit in the middle.

Looking back now and seeing things with my eyes illumined by the Holy Spirit, I see exactly what was going on, and what I was totally
ignorant and blind to at the time, because of the spiritual darkness I lived in. My heart and eyes were blinded with deception. Little did I 
know I was dressed perfectly for the very satanic ritual I was unknowingly about to partake in. That night I never examined,
understood or thought about the deeper meaning of what I was wearing or doing. I simply wanted to have fun and stand out in a sea of people and make sure my idol Madonna noticed me, and ONLY me. Since it was close to Halloween I thought my outfit would be perfect! 

It’s fitting that I was wearing a sailor hat, considering that Sirens would magically and deceptively lead sailors out to their deaths at sea by singing enchanting songs, and that Madonna is the ultimate Siren, possessed by a spirit of Sirendom, leading millions of unsuspecting, deceived fans to eternal damnation in Hell. 
Not only did I literally adorn and cover myself with DEATH, presenting myself as a skeleton (as I was spiritually dead then). I also wore a skull & cross bones dog tag (another token of DEATH) around my neck, with a leather S&M dog collar, which reinforced the demonic principalities’ control and ownership of me and my submission to them and evil.
On my left ring finger was a bejeweled Jack-O-Lantern pendant (another token of DEATH). The Jack-O-Lantern goes back to the 
Druids and is symbolic of the severed heads from their human sacrifices, usually children. They prized human heads because they 
believed that’s where their souls resided. I was literally wearing a DEATH sentence and had marked myself for destruction.

The show began in a Cathedral as monks in dark robes walked around and swung a gigantic smoking thurible over the audience
(thuribles are used in ceremonial magic rituals in freemason lodges and in some Catholic churches). All of us in the audience were
cursed and put into a deep trance, as the monks chanted and began praying to Madonna, summoning her as if she were a deity.
A floating confessional booth appeared, above dancing gargoyles, and Madonna’s silhouette was visible as she prayed on her knees 
next to an assault rifle, asking God to forgive her for what she was about to do. The stained glass shattered from a gunshot and 
Madonna emerged as a gun wielding ‘Fem Fatale,’ wearing a black cat-like suit, and black veil, already dressed for the funeral of those 
she was about to murder.
She begins singing that her "inhibitions have gone astray," abandoning all moral restraint, as the monks tear off their robes, becoming male strippers and proceed to have an orgy with 
Madonna on the altar and in the pews, as she dances and sings that she's a "Girl Gone Wild." Another gun shot transitioned in the 
next song "Revolver," and Madonna paraded around, revolver in hand, surrounded by female dancers waving assault rifles, singing
"My Love's a Revolver, and my sex is a KILLER, do you wanna DIE happy?" She squatted directly in front of me; inches away, as she looked me straight in the eyes, winked, and pulled the trigger of her revolver aimed right at my face.

The spiritual assault was real.

She was so close I could easily have reached out and touched her face with my hands. For the next 10 minutes she went on a murderous bloodbath, shooting almost a dozen men to death with large splatters of blood splashing over the big screens. These were mock 
human sacrifices to the demons she gets her power, influence and creativity from, pledging her allegiance to them. She performed necrophilia atop one of her victims and boldly 
declared, "I'm going straight to Hell, cause I got a lot of friends there!!!"
After her final murder she collapses from guilt, while a group of demonic monsters appear and chain her up, proceeding to rape, beat 
and molest her. She is utterly powerless against the satanic forces she has given herself over to for fame. Her personal demons carry her to a tight rope and force her to walk as the flames of Hell rage below. Symbolic of the state of her life and soul, and the control 
they have over her. She must do their every whim and bidding or else! 
Satisfied with her human sacrifices, they give her an extension of time, to enjoy her fame and riches, and lead even more people to
Hell. The demons come back under her power as she returns to the church and collapses on top of the now desecrated altar, defiant of 
her sins, and writhes around in tormented sexual ecstasy removing her shoes, and throwing them at the audience. An obvious 
blasphemy in reference to when God commanded Moses to remove 
his shoes before he approached Him, because he was on Holy ground. The church choir begins chanting, "I don't give an F***!, I 
don't give an F****!, I don't..." as Madonna shakes her raised fist with an erect middle finger pointed toward Heaven. Later during “Like a Prayer,” a worship song to Satan glorifying his fall from Heaven, Madonna reached out and touched my hand and 
my friend’s.
 The touch of her hand sealed the covenant of death and soul tie I had with her. 
There are no words for that moment.

The entire concert was one of the most satanic and violent things I have ever seen to this day! Only now am I able to look back and 
see the truth, and dissect what was really happening. Back at the hotel I was so electrified and excited by her touch, in
such a deep trance, I couldn't calm down. I took two Percocet painkillers, drank a large amount of NyQuil, and then a bottle of champagne. The curse of death put upon me almost got its wish. I blacked out, and still couldn't drive at 8 p.m. the next day, and had to be picked up at my hotel by a friend. I never stopped to think how stupid and dangerous that was, and I did Ecstasy to 'PnP' all the following night with my friend. That was Friday. 
I had more Ecstasy pills waiting for me at home. Three days later I took them, but they were bad! After doing Ecstasy for six years, I 
knew something was very wrong. I knew that I was going to die!!
 I have never prayed like that before or since. A demon appeared in my room with me looking very similar to the demon god Kali, with 
the bulging eyes and multiple arms and legs. It was the most horrific vision and experience words can describe. When I closed my eyes 
he was even more vivid, and I had no relief from the terror! I had illegally entered the spirit realm through the biblically forbidden drug 
gateway of pharmakeia. Madonna's satanic worship service had spiritually opened me up even more. I called a pastor friend in the 
middle of the night, who prayed with me and instructed me to walk to my parents bedroom as I was too out of my mind to think right. 
As I woke them up, my mother immediately discerned the demonic presence & they both took over the situation praying intensely over 
me. The hellish visions & fear only got worse from there. I begged Jesus Christ to forgive me as my parents prayed over me. Not only did the effects of the drugs begin to stop, but I was given an instant supernatural deliverance from drug and alcohol addiction. My mom opened her Bible and began to read John 8. I had been caught in spiritual adultery, in the very act, and as I repented I felt the Lord Jesus Christ in my spirit say, “Go, and sin no more.”

I've been free from my past addictions to Ecstasy, Meth and Alcohol
since that night, October 23, 2012, and continue to live a totally
sober life to this day.

The Lord Jesus Christ said in Proverbs 8:36

"…all they that hate me loue death."

And, 1 John 1:9 reads,

"If we confesse our sinnes, hee is faithfull & just to forgiue vs our
sinnes, and to cleanse vs from all vnrighteousnesse." ( AV1611)

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ for having mercy on me and allowing me a second chance to live for Him now. I SHOULD BE DEAD."

received_284476902598626.jpeg

On 7/22/2020 at 11:06 AM, PatrickSamuel said:

Madonna is way too tame, vanilla and mainstream by comparison to be considered an occult artist. The notion itself is quite silly. It's not like she's Marilyn Manson, Led Zeppelin or death/doom metal and death rock bands that adorn their work with symbols, sigils and other references to the Dark Lord ?? Now go listen to Coven's 1969 album Witchcraft Destroys Minds & Reaps Souls and see if the horned beast gets your motor going ?️

I actually love this album!

5 hours ago, HollywoodX said:

"

HOLLYWOOD IS CURSED!!!

For 18 years I was was held captive by the witchcraft of Madonna . She is one of the most powerful & blasphemous Illuminati witches in Hollywood and has performed many human sacrifices ( 11 abortions) to get where she is. Most of your favorite Hollywood stars are pedophiles and satanists! This is my story of how the Lord Jesus Christ set me free from Homosexuality & Madonna's powerful spell.

Here I am at Madonna's ‘MDNA Tour’, MDNA a clear and obvious reference to the drug MDMA or Ecstasy, which I was severely addicted to at the time. I had won tickets twice. 
One set from a nightclub and the other from her fan club, and I got the most coveted, “Golden Triangle VIP" pit tickets. “Golden 
Triangle” a reference to Satanist Aleister Crowley's, “Golden Dawn -Eye in the Triangle” a Luciferian secret organization. Two long 
catwalks extended from the main stage forming a pyramid with the VIP “ Golden Triangle” pit in the middle.

Looking back now and seeing things with my eyes illumined by the Holy Spirit, I see exactly what was going on, and what I was totally
ignorant and blind to at the time, because of the spiritual darkness I lived in. My heart and eyes were blinded with deception. Little did I 
know I was dressed perfectly for the very satanic ritual I was unknowingly about to partake in. That night I never examined,
understood or thought about the deeper meaning of what I was wearing or doing. I simply wanted to have fun and stand out in a sea of people and make sure my idol Madonna noticed me, and ONLY me. Since it was close to Halloween I thought my outfit would be perfect! 

It’s fitting that I was wearing a sailor hat, considering that Sirens would magically and deceptively lead sailors out to their deaths at sea by singing enchanting songs, and that Madonna is the ultimate Siren, possessed by a spirit of Sirendom, leading millions of unsuspecting, deceived fans to eternal damnation in Hell. 
Not only did I literally adorn and cover myself with DEATH, presenting myself as a skeleton (as I was spiritually dead then). I also wore a skull & cross bones dog tag (another token of DEATH) around my neck, with a leather S&M dog collar, which reinforced the demonic principalities’ control and ownership of me and my submission to them and evil.
On my left ring finger was a bejeweled Jack-O-Lantern pendant (another token of DEATH). The Jack-O-Lantern goes back to the 
Druids and is symbolic of the severed heads from their human sacrifices, usually children. They prized human heads because they 
believed that’s where their souls resided. I was literally wearing a DEATH sentence and had marked myself for destruction.

The show began in a Cathedral as monks in dark robes walked around and swung a gigantic smoking thurible over the audience
(thuribles are used in ceremonial magic rituals in freemason lodges and in some Catholic churches). All of us in the audience were
cursed and put into a deep trance, as the monks chanted and began praying to Madonna, summoning her as if she were a deity.
A floating confessional booth appeared, above dancing gargoyles, and Madonna’s silhouette was visible as she prayed on her knees 
next to an assault rifle, asking God to forgive her for what she was about to do. The stained glass shattered from a gunshot and 
Madonna emerged as a gun wielding ‘Fem Fatale,’ wearing a black cat-like suit, and black veil, already dressed for the funeral of those 
she was about to murder.
She begins singing that her "inhibitions have gone astray," abandoning all moral restraint, as the monks tear off their robes, becoming male strippers and proceed to have an orgy with 
Madonna on the altar and in the pews, as she dances and sings that she's a "Girl Gone Wild." Another gun shot transitioned in the 
next song "Revolver," and Madonna paraded around, revolver in hand, surrounded by female dancers waving assault rifles, singing
"My Love's a Revolver, and my sex is a KILLER, do you wanna DIE happy?" She squatted directly in front of me; inches away, as she looked me straight in the eyes, winked, and pulled the trigger of her revolver aimed right at my face.

She was so close I could easily have reached out and touched her face with my hands. For the next 10 minutes she went on a murderous bloodbath, shooting almost a dozen men to death with large splatters of blood splashing over the big screens. These were mock 
human sacrifices to the demons she gets her power, influence and creativity from, pledging her allegiance to them. She performed necrophilia atop one of her victims and boldly 
After her final murder she collapses from guilt, while a group of demonic monsters appear and chain her up, proceeding to rape, beat 
and molest her. She is utterly powerless against the satanic forces she has given herself over to for fame. Her personal demons carry her to a tight rope and force her to walk as the flames of Hell rage below. Symbolic of the state of her life and soul, and the control 
Satisfied with her human sacrifices, they give her an extension of time, to enjoy her fame and riches, and lead even more people to
Hell. The demons come back under her power as she returns to the church and collapses on top of the now desecrated altar, defiant of 
her sins, and writhes around in tormented sexual ecstasy removing her shoes, and throwing them at the audience. An obvious 
his shoes before he approached Him, because he was on Holy ground. The church choir begins chanting, "I don't give an F***!, I 
don't give an F****!, I don't..." as Madonna shakes her raised fist with an erect middle finger pointed toward Heaven. Later during “Like a Prayer,” a worship song to Satan glorifying his fall from Heaven, Madonna reached out and touched my hand and 
my friend’s.

The entire concert was one of the most satanic and violent things I have ever seen to this day! Only now am I able to look back and 
see the truth, and dissect what was really happening. Back at the hotel I was so electrified and excited by her touch, in
such a deep trance, I couldn't calm down. I took two Percocet painkillers, drank a large amount of NyQuil, and then a bottle of champagne. The curse of death put upon me almost got its wish. I blacked out, and still couldn't drive at 8 p.m. the next day, and had to be picked up at my hotel by a friend. I never stopped to think how stupid and dangerous that was, and I did Ecstasy to 'PnP' all the following night with my friend. That was Friday. 
I had more Ecstasy pills waiting for me at home. Three days later I took them, but they were bad! After doing Ecstasy for six years, I 
 I have never prayed like that before or since. A demon appeared in my room with me looking very similar to the demon god Kali, with 
the bulging eyes and multiple arms and legs. It was the most horrific vision and experience words can describe. When I closed my eyes 
he was even more vivid, and I had no relief from the terror! I had illegally entered the spirit realm through the biblically forbidden drug 
gateway of pharmakeia. Madonna's satanic worship service had spiritually opened me up even more. I called a pastor friend in the 
middle of the night, who prayed with me and instructed me to walk to my parents bedroom as I was too out of my mind to think right. 
As I woke them up, my mother immediately discerned the demonic presence & they both took over the situation praying intensely over 
me. The hellish visions & fear only got worse from there. I begged Jesus Christ to forgive me as my parents prayed over me. Not only did the effects of the drugs begin to stop, but I was given an instant supernatural deliverance from drug and alcohol addiction. My mom opened her Bible and began to read John 8. I had been caught in spiritual adultery, in the very act, and as I repented I felt the Lord Jesus Christ in my spirit say, “Go, and sin no more.”

sober life to this day.

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ for having mercy on me and allowing me a second chance to live for Him now. I SHOULD BE DEAD."

received_284476902598626.jpeg

And this is a good reason to say no to drugs

Well, a while ago, Madonna had a coven, and she was the Supreme. Inside the coven there were other witches, with their talents and powers, and one of them could be, at anytime, the next Supreme, rising and destroying the magic of the actual Supreme, Madonna, but nobody expected that her reign would last almost 40 years, unbothered. Some names that tried to be the one, were Britney Spears, but failed bc she was trapped in hell (conservatorship) and Lady Gaga, that turned out to be just a failure as the others that were falsely acclaimed before her. But, this coven had one special witch, called Misty Day, sorry, Kylie Minogue, a gypsy soul that didn't want to be the next supreme, just live her best life. For some, Kylie was the only one that had the potential to beat Madonna's reign, but, in the end, as the others, never did. 

f89a2f676284de16650cbd5660d54181.gif

On 7/26/2020 at 4:15 AM, HollywoodX said:

"

HOLLYWOOD IS CURSED!!!

she was about to murder.

my friend’s.

sober life to this day.

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

On 7/21/2020 at 2:10 PM, rescueme said:

If you play Like A Prayer backwards she sings "Hear us, Save us Satan" and on Justify My Love backwards she says "I love Satan". It was common knowledge at the time. Don't know about any of her other tracks having daft messages in though.

I can confirm that's not true; it's just the way the line: "Life is a mystery" sounds backwards.

Madonna did admittedly wear a Lucifer ring on the Arsenio Hall show in 1992; whether Lucifer or Satan are the same being is up for debate. 

Satanism is very diverse; some Satanists are non-Theistic and see Satan as a symbol that represents repressed forces of nature, as for Theistic Satanists, they either see him as the biblical figure or an entity that predates Christianity (and they may link him to Set, Marduk, Enki, Tiamat, Ahriman and so on).

More info:
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/05/21/lucifer-is-never-sometimes-always-satan/
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/?s=satan
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/11/01/satanism-is-not-a-reaction-to-christianity/

Madonna does not come across as Satanist to me since she's aligning herself more w/ the biblical god Yahweh and the right hand path. Also, occult imagery and symbolism are not always necessarily Satanic; it depends on the actual intent of the artists involved.

Besides, Madonna sings or speaks against Satan or The Devil in Justify My Love (The Beast Within Mix)Intervention and Devil Pray.

Edited by Arckangel (see edit history)

Well there are Satanists, is it hard to believe celebs are Satanists? Anyone can be, why do we assume we know these people so well. We don't know Madonna well enough to say 100% what she is involved in behind closed doors. Same as any celeb.

Hollywood and the Music industry seem to be obsessed with the imagery. So could it be her, or could it be people she works with?  Could it all be a coincidence?

Nicole Kidman's father was implicated in a Satanic cult that is being "investigated" in Australia. The accusations about cults here in Oz, are brutal and full of psychopathic behaviour.

I don't see Madonna being part of such things personally. As cold and tough as she can act, I think we have all seen her tremendous heart and vulnerbility. Just doesn't gell with her vibe. But I can never say for sure.

• 6 months later...

There's always been an issue of Satanism about Madonna. She may be a part of that group before, but in my opinion, I think she let go of it as she is now practicing Kabbalah/Catholicism. I also believe she still have knowledge with the group, but now to rebuke as you listen to her 1998-2015 albums. She even gave us a hint about the COVID-19 pandemic on her Eurovision Song Contest 2019. She may no longer be an active member of it, but maybe she's still have a knowledge about them and why she is using them on some of her songs like Devil Pray just for us people to be aware that someone is trying to do something mess in our world.

But for me as a Christian, I don't believe in conspiracy theories like Illuminati as it just only giving me a burden on my faith and it only gives me a doubt about the victory in Christ as it was written in the bible. But you know, I pray that whatever the situation Madge is facing right now, I hope that He will lead her into good decisions in life and not be perished.

This is why I wanted "Illuminati" as a single with a Jonas Akerlund video.

Should have went all the way with it and had world leaders pussy popping on a handstand while she transformed into a lizard queen and doing shots of adrenochrome and making it rain chemtrails at the club. 

Missed opportunity.