Can someone please educate me on Madonna's alleged "satanism"?

Team Madonna

I'm new to this fourm (joined yesterday) and I've been a huge Madonna fan for as long as I can remember. However, people have been coming up with these conspiracies that Madonna is a "satanic witch". Is it really true, or is it just a rumor? It seems to me that Madonna does everything that Satan WOULDN'T want. But that's all I want to know 

Just now, Roland Barthes said:

These comments and articles come from QAnons, Trump supporters from the far right, white supremacists...ALL celebrities who dared oppose their Agent Orange get the same comments....usually they also are anti masks, anti vaxers and anti BLM. Most of these comments also come from bot farms. I'm a journalist and i work on this subject (in France).

Makes sense now thanks Roland

Just now, ScottyX said:

Well there is always satanic and occultic imagery in her work. I dont think she has a shrine in her home to the dark lord. Though you never know. I do find somethings off putting in her shows. I just pray before I watch. 

Yeah I know what ya mean. I got that same vibe when I watch her "Frozen" video. Good song, creepy videohttps://youtu.be/XS088Opj9o0

40 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Well there is always satanic and occultic imagery in her work. I dont think she has a shrine in her home to the dark lord. Though you never know. I do find somethings off putting in her shows. I just pray before I watch. 

I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but... are you seriously or just being ironic? I just can't figure it out. :thinker:

Really. Don't be offended. I just had to ask, with all due respect. :drama:

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

These comments and articles come from QAnons, Trump supporters from the far right, white supremacists...ALL celebrities who dared oppose their Agent Orange get the same comments....usually they also are anti masks, anti vaxers and anti BLM. Most of these comments also come from bot farms. I'm a journalist and i work on this subject (in France).

Yeah but these kind of conspiracy theories happened way before Trump . As others have said, putting satanic imagery in her art doesn’t help. Even the Future performance in Isreal this past year didn’t help this subject matter either. What some people (who judge the worst on Madonna) never understand is that artists may create Music, performances and videos which have nothing to do with how they feel personally. They just create or tell a story much like an actor may do in a movie etc. Oh well 

16 hours ago, Team Madonna said:

Yeah I know what ya mean. I got that same vibe when I watch her "Frozen" video. Good song, creepy videohttps://youtu.be/XS088Opj9o0

If you find a bit more about the director Chris Cunningham you'll see is not much about Madonna but his work being really dark.

Check Aphex Twin's: Come To daddy, or Windowlicker, Bjork: All is full of love or if you are brave : rubber Johnny.

On comparison Froze is pretty mellow.

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

What are the things that you consider off puting?

1 hour ago, rescueme said:

If you play Like A Prayer backwards she sings "Hear us, Save us Satan" and on Justify My Love backwards she says "I love Satan". It was common knowledge at the time. Don't know about any of her other tracks having daft messages in though.

Where to hear this? ?

I think it’s more of business that a personal believes... artists are forced to add such things in general... the question is why??? What’s the point? Coz us fans know everything... & nothing will effect me lol... I find it pointless. & it’s fading away... 

2 hours ago, rescueme said:

If you play Like A Prayer backwards she sings "Hear us, Save us Satan" and on Justify My Love backwards she says "I love Satan". It was common knowledge at the time. Don't know about any of her other tracks having daft messages in though.

Now i remember this as a news story about Like A Prayer, but at the time you had religious people up in arms haha  "to create drama why i did it" ...load of ol' toot in reality