Madonna+Dua Lipa for Wonder Woman?

Enrico

4 minutes ago, G_O_N_E said:

I can confirm that Madonna has been in the studio recording...but I was told it was narration for another project, not music. Also, WW2 was originally scheduled to release in June, and delayed twice. 

Thank god! And thanks for the info ?

I don't need another collab with the latest chick who will disappear with her next album. Dua has 0 charisma and stage presence. She is overhyped af.

Yes.  "Wonder Woman 1984" had an initial release date of June 1, which was pushed back to August 14, and most recently to Oct 2.  And and it may be delayed again...

The main ost for movie from Hans Zimmer,  it was recorded in 2019

i mean all was planned and recorded a long time ago

Totally down for this if true.  But like some expressed, the film was delayed several times due to COVID-19, so I would expect the soundtrack was already finished. Though the delay could have encouraged a new song to be added. I hope it is true. Being on the WW1984 soundtrack, it could be big!

1 hour ago, kesiak said:

That's cause the song and the video were horrible! :)

A lot of horrible songs do well by relevant artists - look at Taylor swift and drake - it’s just because they have a huge fan base - I was surprised me against the music didn’t do better - I agree it’s a rubbish song and the video is even worse but Britney was big back in 2003 

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

From News of Madonna:

The Wonder Woman soundtrack will therefore be signed Dua Lipa.

It includes 2 featuring: Madonna and Missy Elliot.

Its release date is scheduled for August 7th!

https://www.news-of-madonna.com/Exclu-NOM-les-details-Dua-Lipa-Madonna_a1308.html

Normally they are trustable!

@Kieranyour fears might come true...

My thoughts when I first saw this possible movie soundtrack news:

What I WANT: A new Beautiful Stranger

What we will GET: A new God is a Woman 

madonna beautiful stranger GIF

2 hours ago, kesiak said:

That's cause the song and the video were horrible! :)

I rather enjoyed Me Against the Music.  It was my coming out song and my first experiences in a gay bar.  It felt liberating even though I was terrified to dance in front of people.  Not my favorite M song ever but it wasn't bad.  Not really.  

Guest Nobody Knows Me
29 minutes ago, L*ckySt*r said:

Sounds exciting. I don't know about the rest of you, but I always thought Madonna would have been great for the part of Wonder Woman herself.

Me too, considering she is Wonder Woman. :smuglaugh:

this sounds fake tbh. Why would they record a song for a movie that was supossed to be out like a month ago? Dua's manager talked about doing a song with Madonna in May and these soundtracks are done several months before the premiere.

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic