Madonna+Dua Lipa for Wonder Woman?

Enrico

The movie soundtrack was put into production ready for its original June release. I'm sure physical copies are just sitting in a warehouse somewhere waiting for the new release date. That being said, The sdtk had to be finalized way back in June, and Dua's manager didnt mention wanting to collab with M until the end of June, way too late to be included on the sdtk. The only was this is possible would be if its been done after the soundtrack was already finished and theyre using the delay time to produce a new 'deluxe' version with the bonus track. I'm thinking this is all just rumors that got spun out of control, I wouldn't get your hopes up lol

On 7/25/2020 at 10:10 AM, Maddyone said:

I think it's a bad idea, esp since the movie has the year 1984, which will have the haters saying the last time Madonna was relevant and jumping on the back of someone younger to make herself relevant again....bad bad bad idea

Except Madonna wasn't really relevant in 1984, 1985 was the year she exploded and even haters would admit that she kept her relevance to at least 2002

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic