Enrico

Madonna+Dua Lipa for Wonder Woman?

From News of Madonna:

The Wonder Woman soundtrack will therefore be signed Dua Lipa.

It includes 2 featuring: Madonna and Missy Elliot.

Its release date is scheduled for August 7th!

https://www.news-of-madonna.com/Exclu-NOM-les-details-Dua-Lipa-Madonna_a1308.html

Normally they are trustable!

@Kieranyour fears might come true...

I’m here for it. Atleast she staying somewhat productive. I’m actually excited for Al’s record as well. I like exploring new artists and her hand involved is just a nice bonus. Even if it’s all auto tuned up. I do hope this isn’t auto tuned with Dua or spoken MV only moment. 

1 hour ago, gafuller said:

I’m here for it. Atleast she staying somewhat productive. I’m actually excited for Al’s record as well. I like exploring new artists and her hand involved is just a nice bonus. Even if it’s all auto tuned up. I do hope this isn’t auto tuned with Dua or spoken MV only moment. 

Who is AI?

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

From News of Madonna:

The Wonder Woman soundtrack will therefore be signed Dua Lipa.

It includes 2 featuring: Madonna and Missy Elliot.

Its release date is scheduled for August 7th!

https://www.news-of-madonna.com/Exclu-NOM-les-details-Dua-Lipa-Madonna_a1308.html

Normally they are trustable!

@Kieranyour fears might come true...

Confused on this, is it saying Dua did 2 songs one featuring one on each, or 2 songs but one song features both M and Missy

Truth is I was more excited about a new album track for Lipa's FN but it may still be good. It will gain a lot of press coverage for sure. But memories from the vile Don't Call Me Angel are still very fresh and haunting... 

51 minutes ago, xavier said:

Confused on this, is it saying Dua did 2 songs one featuring one on each, or 2 songs but one song features both M and Missy

I think it means Dua has done the entire album and Madonna and Missy feature on a track each