Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

5 hours ago, Fighter said:

She made a lot of "mature stuff" around her 40s and then she let go of that more and more. As you mature you explore yourself and you might become more serious, but then you let go of that stuff. That's the whole point of introspection, being happier and more free and I'm glad she's continued to be those things with time, it means she has matured very well. Even if we may not understand some of her choices, we are not 61 and we're not her lol. 

And she's still adding to her legacy, she should save the old stories for when the time comes for that. Middle aged artists are not very celebrated usually until later on. She has time for that.

?❤️?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, stfan97 said:

Madonna needs to get rid of Ricardo. :eyes:

I agree, I don’t think any of the pictures he’s taken during the Madame X era have been particularly great. 

3 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Who is he excatly and what does he do for her ? I'm kinda lost with all those people always around her... is him Ricardo Tisci or something like that ? He is her stylist ??

1 hour ago, baymad4her said:

I have no idea who this Ricardo is. 

34 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Isn't he the one who CONSTANTLY posted how great the show was the minute she posted her last-minute cancellation?  A tone deaf team.

He’s her personal photographer and sometimes videographer

he took these photos:

Ricardo is the one who did all the photography in Madame X era. I am not a fan of the results, to be honest. But the eye patch doesn't help :devil:

He also filmed all the audience interactions and special performances during the tour: he would come to first row and film with his Iphone. He filmed the backstage and also was there in the Maldives.

I saw him outside the theatre, I could be wrong but he doesn't seem very nice with fans. He is not like Aaron (make up) or Tony (dresser).

I agree with @stfan97, he is one of those who need to go. Young and unexperienced. We need a new staff.

7 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I’m guessing that having Missy on this song means it’s going to get a r n b or rap treatment which seems pointless as it’s a dance song ? 

Can you even imagine it?   R&B, Rap, and Dance in the SAME SONG!   It's like a whole new genre!

will smith now 90s pop GIF by NOW That's Music

On a serious note though, Missy been putting out some fire recently, I wish Madonna would work with her PROPERLY. 

8 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Can you even imagine it?   R&B, Rap, and Dance in the SAME SONG!   It's like a whole new genre!

will smith now 90s pop GIF by NOW That's Music

On a serious note though, Missy been putting out some fire recently, I wish Madonna would work with her PROPERLY. 

Well as I hate rap and r n b I will disagree with you - I hope it’s a longer album version to be honest as it’s a perfect pop / dance song ?

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic