Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

3 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Actually Dua sounds super nice and cool ! And she called the song with Madonna a "Super fun club remix" ! She also said she has a few other surprises that will come, and i don't know why i can't help thinking she has something else planed with Madonna...

That would be so cool. I can't wait!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 hours ago, L*ckySt*r said:

I don't believe Dua Lipa's mention of few other surprises to come was meant that it had anything to do with Madonna. I doubt the WW84 rumor is true either.

I can't wait to hear whatever the two did, but I hope it's just not a mash up of an old song of Madonna's.

I doubt it is. She said she called her and spoke to her so I feel like she wouldn’t have had to do that if it were just a sample? 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
15 minutes ago, InterlacedGeek said:

Well didn't Madonna herself had to call ABBA just for a sample ?

Yes but I think ABBA were far more picky about people sampling them. There are a lot of artists who have sampled Madonna in the past and I don’t think they had to call her. But I could be wrong

:crying:

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Yes but I think ABBA were far more picky about people sampling them. There are a lot of artists who have sampled Madonna in the past and I don’t think they had to call her. But I could be wrong

:crying:

I do think that all this is just PR and food for the press ... At the end, we'll get a mashup. I secretly wish I m wrong, but every time I hoped for that kind of things, never happened.

7 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Why do people believe it's gonna be a mash up of an old Madonna track ? To me it's obvious it's a brand new project with new recordings.

Because nothing indicates that it is a new project.

Everything indicates it is a remix, for sure.

It is just facts at the moment.

If you think it is a new project, you should be prepared to be disapointed just in case ... ?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

Please don't let it be a mash-up of Into The Groove.

And I hope there will me more remixes than just the Blessed Madonna one. How about the track's co-producer Stuart Price doing a Jacques Lu Cont remix? Now that would make my day.

My unrealistic fantasy before this was announced was Stuart Price doing a remix for Levitating and Hallucinate, Kylie Minogue featured on Levitating and Madonna on Hallucinate :laughing: 

I don’t think it will be a mash-up though, and if it is then we’ll all just bop to her repeatedly whispering “my sugar is raw”. 

30 minutes ago, InterlacedGeek said:

Because nothing indicates that it is a new project.

Everything indicates it is a remix, for sure.

It is just facts at the moment.

If you think it is a new project, you should be prepared to be disapointed just in case ... ?

I can say that nothing indicates that is an old track remixed !

For my part i am 100% convinced it is new vocals ?

See you in 10 days ?

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

My unrealistic fantasy before this was announced was Stuart Price doing a remix for Levitating and Hallucinate, Kylie Minogue featured on Levitating and Madonna on Hallucinate :laughing: 

I don’t think it will be a mash-up though, and if it is then we’ll all just bop to her repeatedly whispering “my sugar is raw”. 

Amen to all of this!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
27 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I've got a novel idea. Why don't you all just wait and see, some of you really do need to find something to do with your lives. 

Isn’t speculating literally the point of a forum :Madonna021:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Is it weird that M didn’t post a thing about this till now? ??? 

Where has she posted about it? 

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic