Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

From BrokenHearts at Popjustice: 

Some info about the remix.

Dua first verse

Madonna second (same as the original)

Missy (obvs new rap vers)

Some new adlibs (by dua and madonna) and obvs the production is completely new.

It's more "subtle" than a lot of people probably thought it would be, but its a GREAT remix. It's chic as f**k.

And the artwork seems to be the artwork of the album (at least it is for the single)

4 hours ago, Voguerista said:

From BrokenHearts at Popjustice: 

Some info about the remix.

Dua first verse

Madonna second (same as the original)

Missy (obvs new rap vers)

Some new adlibs (by dua and madonna) and obvs the production is completely new.

It's more "subtle" than a lot of people probably thought it would be, but its a GREAT remix. It's chic as f**k.

And the artwork seems to be the artwork of the album (at least it is for the single)

"Madonna's verse same as the original" ok now this already sounds lazy... and "more subtle remix than anyone think it would be" ok now this also doesn't sound as amazing than what was on the paper... 

Sounds like they just mixed the beat a little bit and M sang the original second verse... Doesn't sound to be "That new phenomenon upbeat remix where M sings about dancing and proving yourself and everything...

I hope what that Pop Justice member reports is not true cause it sounds to be disapointing.

The fact that he mention that the remix is "Chic as f*ck" makes me believe that maybe it has a Chic (The Nile Rodgers band) sample which could be amazing.

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

"Madonna's verse same as the original" ok now this already sounds lazy... and "more subtle remix than anyone think it would be" ok now this also doesn't sound as amazing than what was on the paper... 

Sounds like they just mixed the beat a little bit and M sang the original second verse... Doesn't sound to be "That new phenomenon upbeat remix where M sings about dancing and proving yourself and everything...

I hope what that Pop Justice member reports is not true cause it sounds to be disapointing.

Disapointing?? The original song is amazing. I only want to hear Madonna singing "Levitating" with Dua Lipa. I'm scared with the remix because the original song is perfect. I want a remix close to the original song.

3 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

The fact that he mention that the remix is "Chic as f*ck" makes me believe that maybe it has a Chic (The Nile Rodgers band) sample which could be amazing.

I hope it’s not true too. He’s also reporting Madonna is not in the video but Missy is. I so hope it’s not true.  ?

5 minutes ago, Eyzonme said:

9 min to midnight in New Zealand. Hopefully Spotify will have it then. I'm in Melbourne so need to wait 2 more hours ☹️ can't guarantee I'll be able to stay awake to confirm its been added

It's coming at the same time worldwide, no midnight release.

9AM LA / 12PM NY / 5PM LONDON

Anyway, in 4 hours from now.

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic