Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

7 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

guys have you seen this?

Vocals: Dua Lipa
Assistant Mixer: Elijah Marrett-Hitch
Mixer: Josh Gudwin
Producer: Koz Vocal
Production: Koz
Engineer: Matt Snell
Assistant Engineer: Phil Hotz
Producer: Stuart Price
Additional Production: The Blessed Madonna
Remixer: The Blessed Madonna
Composer: Clarence Coffee Jr
Composer: Dua Lipa
Composer: Madonna
Composer: Melissa A. Elliott
Composer: Sarah Hudson
Composer: Stephen Kozmeniuk

it's on the YouTube video description!

Stuart did Duas Album

I reckon it doesn't sounds like madonna firstly because no autotune. Secondly because the remix is quicker than the original. Maybe no much opportunity to sing properly...? I would have prefer new beats or synths... Physical featuring Madonna would have be better. 

Fun mix.  Not as organic as the original. Seems a bit cut and paste to me. Madonna's solo is a bit too low in the mix compared to Dua Lipa's. I don't get any sense of Madonna in the song, but that's because the fast vocals aren't really who she is. Only when you hear the "yeahs", when it feels somewhat Madonna.  I like it still.

Well, her voice and carisma really rise up every single thing she touches people, it's a good featuring.

Now, yes, the remix quality is (of course) quite lower than the original version but I'm sure someone will be able to give us a good rendition with the original instrumental :heart:

Good midsummer gift imo, waiting for the Madame X Tour autumn premiere ... and hopefully some awaited old unreleased tracks leak too :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

19 minutes ago, mrsciccone said:

La mejor hazaña de la historia, mucho mejor que toda la mierda de MX, lamentablemente, su voz ya no es reconocible de inmediato. El sonido es genial y aún así la voz es mucho mejor que la mierda del codificador de voz MX

In my opinion only B * tch I'm Loca is a thousand times that the remix of Levitating, hopefully the video clip will save it  ????

Hello, any Madonna fans on here?

Just wondering if I was on the right site as everyone is complaining about Madonna being on a new song that sounds fucking amazing. Of course it's not the same as the original, it's called a REMIX.

Anyway, I've listened to it once and that's it until tomorrow when I can do some serious streaming and buying and damage the UK charts.

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic