Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

I don't get why people are excited about it ? The solo part by Madonna alone lasts maybe 24 seconds, and only hardcore fans like us will recognize her voice, with headphones on. The song or the remix is fresh and cool, but I don't think people will say : "oh this song is cool, there is Madonna in it" ..

8 minutes ago, likeaprayer76 said:

I don't get why people are excited about it ? The solo part by Madonna alone lasts maybe 24 seconds, and only hardcore fans like us will recognize her voice, with headphones on. The song or the remix is fresh and cool, but I don't think people will say : "oh this song is cool, there is Madonna in it" ..

It's new music with her vocals on it, the song is great, Madonna sounds amazing and Dua Lipa is the hottest young pop star of 2020, wanting Madonna for her album. Also, there's a music video coming and we don't know if Madonna is in the video or not, but there's a possibility.

I'd say there're plenty of reasons to be excited.

Personally, I don't care what people will say, I care if I like it or not. :cute:

9 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

So it seems the public in general are disliking the remix, based in reactions I read in twitter. A shame... I hope the video will help to hype the song.

Twitter is a trashy uber negative sinkhole and it certainly isn't the GP tho :cute:

15 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's new music with her vocals on it, the song is great, Madonna sounds amazing and Dua Lipa is the hottest young pop star of 2020, wanting Madonna for her album. Also, there's a music video coming and we don't know if Madonna is in the video or not, but there's a possibility.

I'd say there're plenty of reasons to be excited.

Personally, I don't care what people will say, I care if I like it or not. :cute:

Ok but then it means that you' more excited by the 'come back' or by the fact it's a Dua Lipa song, than by the song itself. 

I hope Madonna is on the video though. It could be more interesting than the song. 

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic