Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

11 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I was coming back to this topic to post the same ! Is it normal that M hasn't posted anything about her new track that has been released today ?! She has just posted a video where she's talking with a dog (she' beautiful btw). 

You see, it's in situations like this that you think there is something wrong with her manager. A "manager" would have reminded her to post about the new track being avalable...

Maybe she's waiting for the video tomorrow to post something about it?... Anyway she should post something today lol.

As usual, some love it, some others hate it, that's how it works.

Personnaly I love this remix. I find it kinda darker than the original song which is a great thing to me. The only thing I think could have been better is M voice that I can barely recognize sometimes. Maybe less pitched could be even greater. I hope we'll see her in the music video too :)

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Everyone in here bashing Madame X while I’m here listening to the album for the 1000th time :dead:

As the specialized critics said, so do I: Madame X has been her best work since Confessions, and hopefully she continues to produce experimental albums like Madame X was, since she's not having much success lately, then she can take the liberty of doing whatever she wants and experimenting with her music, because if David Bowie could do it, then Madonna too??

omg I luv it.  So funky, so clubby, I was worried it would be just club beats and not very commercial but this has hit potential all over it..  I really think we have a chance of madonna having a top 10 hit.  Bless you Dua. I hear madonna all over it.  Her voice sounds amazing.  I can even hear her singing with Dua on parts wher they have put the vocals together.  Its a win win win for me.  All my friends who arent huge music fans but just luv something that comes on are luving it

3 minutes ago, Juan Moncada said:

As the specialized critics said, so do I: Madame X has been her best work since Confessions, and hopefully she continues to produce experimental albums like Madame X was, since she's not having much success lately, then she can take the liberty of doing whatever she wants and experimenting with her music, because if David Bowie could do it, then Madonna too??

+1000000

they really want stuff like this remix. There’s no life on this remix

black Madonna really disappointed me this time. 

Love it! 

A full on dance song, it's fun, it's not trying too hard, Madonna's vocal are great and she dominates the track!

I'm low key disappointed that Madonna hasn't said anything on instagram about it when we had to deal with Champagne Rose hashtags for a minute.

Also, not getting what people were expecting from a REMIX on an album called CLUB Future Nostalgia with a DJ collaborating. It was clear this wasn't going to be the original track with new verses added.

I really like it. I like the original version too. This remix has a different vibe which is pretty cool. The only thing I would change is the speed. It seems sped up like the Secret remix by Junior...

Madonna doesn't sound like herself at all on the remix which I find bizarre, but I'll take that over the way she sounded on the Madame X album which I don't enjoy at all.

I LOVE it! Period. A remix is supposed to sound different from the original - just sayin. Too many untalented critics in my humble opinion who couldn't even cough into a mic & sound OK, but to each his own it is always necessary to remind onesself. It's time for some new Madonna & this is probably the first real "feature" I've ever been excited about. Sorry Britney, Nicki, Justin, Quavo, Swae Lee & others I just forgot. Totally new respect for Dua Lipa also! This remix album is going to be :fire::fire::fire: A You Can Dance for 2020!!!!! :06:

19 minutes ago, Brandon Clark said:

Too many untalented critics in my humble opinion who couldn't even cough into a mic & sound OK, but to each his own it is always necessary to remind onesself. :06:

What about the fans who also can't cough into a mic and sound okay but like this remix? Are their opinions more valid? :thinker:

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic